“IRB Sushi”
Review of IRB SushI - CLOSED

IRB SushI
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sushi served in an contemporary yet informal atmosphere. Exceptional chefs serving the freshest of seafood. Weekly changing specials as well as a unique landing appetizer to set your pallet in the right mood. Lots of Sake or Wine available
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great restaurant, and the happy hour Sushi prices are the best. Tracy was our server tonight, and was excellent. Of course we will return.

Kimbrough & Mary IRB

1  Thank Kimbrough M
There are newer reviews for IRB SushI

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I had a great experience at this place. My server Allison was able to answer all my questions about the menu and treated me with great hospitality along with the rest of the staff. The trio hand roll is my suggestion. Fresh Fish, good service, and good atmosphere.

1  Thank BrettIRB05
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Every bite of this delicious food was amazing. I didn't know what to get so I asked Cheryl for help and I'm glad I did. She recommended the Mexican, my new favorite roll which I had along with a spicy tuna roll. Great service, excellent sushi at a really good price, especially for happy hour. I've experienced the same quality on all three visits so far and the manager was very attentive each time. I'm looking forward to trying a specialty roll next time I go, which should be soon. They should be proud of their clean restaurant, friendly staff, and well prepared sushi.

1  Thank Fintendo74
Reviewed February 27, 2014

pleasantly surprised by the décor and quality, good menu selection and decent prices (except for the $12 Saki), we had a selection of noodles, veggies, and sushi rolls and all were good!

1  Thank BuffaloBill124
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

The great thing about IRB Sushi is that my family and I go in, order a "boat full" of specialty rolls, and share the creative varieties! The TomTom, Sassy Mexican, Cruch, Savannah, and Stop Drop are some of our favorites! We also share the entrees because they are big portions with many options- even for those who do not eat sushi. The sushi chefs are talented, the waitresses friendly and helpful, and the manager even bought my sister a birthday dessert- the chocolate and honey banana spring roll...So Good!

1  Thank SunnyDays345