“Outstanding”
Review of Slyce Pizza Bar

Slyce Pizza Bar
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Slyce Pizza Bar, we take pride in serving up great stone-baked artisan pizzas in a uniquely modern and comfortable environment. In addition to our signature Slyce crust, we also offer our pizzas in a whole wheat or gluten-free pizza dough. While it's true we're passionate about pizza, we also pride ourselves on our delicious salads and creatively eclectic appetizers. And of course, we wouldn't be a true pizza bar without serving up a great selection of seasonal craft beers and a wide selection of fine wines and spirits. Here at Slyce, we love our live music, and maintain a full weekly schedule featuring some of the most talented and entertaining musicians in the Tampa Bay area. We offer a full service dining experience for your entire family, free delivery (within 4 miles) for times you want to stay in, carry-out for when you're just swinging by, and even several catering options to meet all your party and event needs. You can even host your event at Slyce Pizza Bar and leave the cooking and cleaning to us. Our covered outdoor patio makes a great venue for your private event, party or function. In addition to catering and event hosting, Slyce has established a dedicated tradition of grass roots community involvement. As a community driven concept, the team at Slyce Pizza Bar is committed to the very places in which we live, work, gather, and raise our children and families. Our local Indian Rocks Beach community is our life-blood, and it's our mission here at Slyce to always give back. We hope you'll stop in for a visit, say hello and give us a shot. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Wow what a great pizza and salad and wine. Loved every moment of dining here. The house salad comes with a house dressing. Not sure what it exactly consisted of but trust me here, one of the best salads I've ever had. I ordered a margarita pizza and it was cooked to perfection. Just delicious. The staff were fantastic and I received great service even though I dined alone. I highly recommend Slyce's wood fired pizza. Super excellent.

• Visited October 2013

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great Slyce”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Pizza was cooked to perfection. Could have used a bit more topping on the (take out) order considering price. We would eat there again if given the chance. Pizza was eaten quickly and enjoyed by all.

• Visited September 2013
“I'm glad we stayed right across the street”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed At Sarah's Seaside. Right across the street. We arrived after a 12 hr drive and were tired and didn't want to go far for dinner. We called in a pizza, 20 min later walked across the street, and it was ready. It was one of the best pizza's I have ever had. We were on the coast so I kinda felt obligated to eat seafood. But, we ate at Slyce 3 times in a week. To go and eat there. The staff was always attentive and nice. I cannot say enough food things about their pizza. I miss it already. It wasnt just because it was convenient, right across the street but it was really really good. The toppings were fresh and crust was just right. Their desert- a master piece. ANd, I could eat their garlic knots every day. Entertainment nightly was a bonus.

“Excellent”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had an outstanding dinner. The house salad and pizza were both fabulous. I would recommend to everyone.

South Florida, Florida
“Pizza was average”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

After reading the reviews, we stopped here for a pizza. It was OK but nothing special.
We had the Hawaiian $20 - I don't think the macadamia nuts add anything to the pizza.
It was a to go order - service was quick.