“Really nice and neat atmosphere. Nice break from seafood grills!”
Review of Slyce Pizza Bar

Slyce Pizza Bar
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Slyce Pizza Bar, we take pride in serving up great stone-baked artisan pizzas in a uniquely modern and comfortable environment. In addition to our signature Slyce crust, we also offer our pizzas in a whole wheat or gluten-free pizza dough. While it's true we're passionate about pizza, we also pride ourselves on our delicious salads and creatively eclectic appetizers. And of course, we wouldn't be a true pizza bar without serving up a great selection of seasonal craft beers and a wide selection of fine wines and spirits. Here at Slyce, we love our live music, and maintain a full weekly schedule featuring some of the most talented and entertaining musicians in the Tampa Bay area. We offer a full service dining experience for your entire family, free delivery (within 4 miles) for times you want to stay in, carry-out for when you're just swinging by, and even several catering options to meet all your party and event needs. You can even host your event at Slyce Pizza Bar and leave the cooking and cleaning to us. Our covered outdoor patio makes a great venue for your private event, party or function. In addition to catering and event hosting, Slyce has established a dedicated tradition of grass roots community involvement. As a community driven concept, the team at Slyce Pizza Bar is committed to the very places in which we live, work, gather, and raise our children and families. Our local Indian Rocks Beach community is our life-blood, and it's our mission here at Slyce to always give back. We hope you'll stop in for a visit, say hello and give us a shot. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
“Really nice and neat atmosphere. Nice break from seafood grills!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Excellent server!!! Lovely variety of pizza. We ate lunch here and it was reasonably priced. The house salad was great! We took a menu with us so we can order from them again.

• Visited June 2013

Pigeon Forge
“Good pizza with gluten free options”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was ok for me but my wife has food allergies and I called them and turns out they did have gluten free. Well my wife loved there gluten free pizza it a smaller personal size pizza but my wife loved it. I had to take her back a second time for more..lol..so yeah give it a try when your in town.

• Visited May 2013
Orlando, FL
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is the second time my wife and I have been here and I just loved it. The crust stays crisp throughout eating and the toppings are great. It's a little pricey, but it's worth going every once in a while. Next time I'm in T.I. you can bet I'll be going back.

• Visited June 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Nothing special”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The way folks crowd into this pizza place might lead one to believe that the pizza is something else again. It's not. It's your everyday American variety, kind of like Domino's. However, there isn't a plethora of pizza available in the immediate area, which may account for its popularity.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Mary N
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice variety, friendly service”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited Slyce on a Thursday evening while on vacation in the area. As with many places in the area, parking was tough - on a future visit, we'll try for an earlier arrival. We arrived around 6:30 and the patio seating was full except for the bar. Slyce also has carry-out and a dining room. The patio and visible surfaces were clean and tidy. There were no issues with cigarette smoke.

Marty was the bartender and our server. He was friendly and informative. Beverage service time was above average. Our bottled beer was $4.00 and a local microbrew was $5.00. There was live guitar music and singing which was enjoyable.

Food delivery was of an average time span for pizza. My husband had the Caesar Salad and the deep-dish Chicago style personal-sized pie ($11.99). The salad was a generous portion and quite good. I had a slice of the Pear-a-Dice: fresh pear, Gorgonzola, mozzarella, and prosciutto. The sweetness of the pear was perfect with the saltiness of the meat. I also tried the Sunburn which had three spicy porks, jack cheese, green onions and olives, as well as Jalapeño and Serrano chilies - if you like it hot, this will suit you well. Each of these was $4.00 per slice.

Our overall experience was positive and we will plan for a return visit on our next trip to the area.

Visited May 2013