“great round the corner pizza bar on the beach”
Review of Slyce Pizza Bar

Slyce Pizza Bar
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Slyce Pizza Bar, we take pride in serving up great stone-baked artisan pizzas in a uniquely modern and comfortable environment. In addition to our signature Slyce crust, we also offer our pizzas in a whole wheat or gluten-free pizza dough. While it's true we're passionate about pizza, we also pride ourselves on our delicious salads and creatively eclectic appetizers. And of course, we wouldn't be a true pizza bar without serving up a great selection of seasonal craft beers and a wide selection of fine wines and spirits. Here at Slyce, we love our live music, and maintain a full weekly schedule featuring some of the most talented and entertaining musicians in the Tampa Bay area. We offer a full service dining experience for your entire family, free delivery (within 4 miles) for times you want to stay in, carry-out for when you're just swinging by, and even several catering options to meet all your party and event needs. You can even host your event at Slyce Pizza Bar and leave the cooking and cleaning to us. Our covered outdoor patio makes a great venue for your private event, party or function. In addition to catering and event hosting, Slyce has established a dedicated tradition of grass roots community involvement. As a community driven concept, the team at Slyce Pizza Bar is committed to the very places in which we live, work, gather, and raise our children and families. Our local Indian Rocks Beach community is our life-blood, and it's our mission here at Slyce to always give back. We hope you'll stop in for a visit, say hello and give us a shot. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Heard about this place from friends and reunited with a few when we were there! Wonderful variety of pizza, beer, wine and salads I do not care for shredded motzarella cheese and Slyce uses all the freshest ingredients and fine beers and wines..yummy and a good value!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Of all places I least expected to find a pizzar parlor in Indian Rocks Beach (Clearwater/ St Petersburg Beach area) that look like it was right out of Las Vegas this was it. The ambiance was upscale young and hip. The pizzas were absolutely terrific. We had the roasted vegetarian with the thin crust done just right and the toppings were both visually and tastely appealing. You could tell from the way the cheese melted all over it was the real deal. We also had a pitcher of Sam Adams that had one of those cooley things in the middle to keep it cold. Although there was only two of us, there was enought to easily feed four adults. The wait staff was young 25 ish and very attentive. I met one of my neighbors while sitting at the bar, it definitely had the feel of a neighborhood bar. Cordial, friendly, great pizza, good beer , what more could you ask for? It had four TV screens to watch sports, so it could technically be called a sports bar, but the ambiance yelled out upscale Las Vegas. As I watched to see what other people had ordered (somethng I allways do), I realized the only mistake I made was not ordering two different toppings on each half orf the pizza. I already know what I am going to order the next time when I go there (and there will definitely be a next time). I would highly reccommend this place to anyone who thinks you have to go to Chicago or New York to get a really great pizza,

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love Slyce! Great food, service, atmosphere and price! The owners really put their heart into this place and you can tell. Try the Pearadise pizza (my fave) and the house salad!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Tuesday night during the holidays and what we wanted more than anything was a relaxed evening with good pizza. We thought we'd try Slyce since it was new and close to where we were staying. Great choice. We thought we'd sit outside on the cozy patio which was the right choice for us. We were impressed by the variety of the menu and the friendly server who walked us through the variety of possibilities. Slyce will bring you a large pizza or let you order it half and half or you can order the individual pizza, or by the slice. In each case you can choose your toppings in any combination you want. My husband ordered half a Here's Johnny and I ordered the Surf Bird. Both were delicious. Our server also convinced us to try the house salad which was amazing- fresh with a lite citrus vinaigrette. Yummy! The menu also has a variety of appetizers and sandwiches. We loved the pizza, the service and the laid back atmosphere. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nice place and very cool that you can get pizza by the slice. Lots of varieties. Great atmosphere and a lively bar. Great place to catch a game.