“Looking forward to my next visit!”
Review of Stefano's Italian Cuisine - CLOSED

Stefano's Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

What a delightful little restaurant! I was hunting for a quiet place to stop and eat when I ran across Stefano's. The atmosphere is quirky (in a good way) with a romantic and eclectic feel to it. I'm a nut for calamari and chicken caesar salads and they did not disappoint. The grilled chicken on the casear was seasoned well and came out moist to the bite. My waitress was a very pleasant and engaged with me life I was a regular. Next time I'm in town, I will be returning. :)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a great time on our night at Stefano's. The food is very good. The chef has a way with sauces and soups. Our server was great and fit in with the laid back quirky atmosphere of the place. Definitely have the Fiocchi...maybe have it for your appetizer and dinner because it is delicious.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Wife and I had a great meal and time. We had some tasty steamers and both choose the Seafood Stefano which we both found delicious. Very cool place with very friendly people.
We'll absolutely be back to try some other dishes!
Thanks Stefanos!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Brought our favorite Boston relatives to this restaurant for a non-chain/commercial restaurant dining experience. First visit so we really didn't know what to expect. Our guests enjoyed talking wine and sampling a couple of varieties in the cozy bar area before we were seated. The decor is a bit distracting but in a good way. We enjoyed everything - veal piccata, Chilean sea bass special and a couple of custom dishes the chef whipped up at our request. My favorite dish: Fiocchi (delicate pasta made into little purses, stuffed with pears & ricotta in a light cream sauce). You have to try it!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I am not a fan of commercial restaurants....so when the weather got a bit chilly, I craved some home cooked comfort food. The soup was just like grandma used to make, the salad dressing--excellent..and the pasta was perfect. I loved the atmosphere and the staff made you feel right at home.