“Yummy! A must try!”

Tropical Ice Cream and Coffee
Description: Tropical Ice Cream & coffee, located on Indian Rocks Beach is the largest Ice Cream Shop on Florida's West Coast offering over 70 flavors of Ice Cream, Shakes, Smoothies, coffee drinks, both hot and cold, as well as espresso, cappuccino, latte, and frappe beverages, select pastries and muffins. Super clean. Air Conditioned with inside seating and outside patio seating directly across from the beach, within close walking distance to the many restaurants nearby. Accept All major credit cards
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stopped in after our dinner at Guppy's while on vacation! We were not disappointed at all! First the service: I wish I would have got her name but the girl working was FANTASTIC. So happy, upbeat, helpful, kind, ect, ect :-) Then there is the ice cream! Wow! The flavors to choose from were almost overwhelming, but in a good way! And it was nice to be able to try a few before we decided. We left full and satisfied! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Service was friendly, all smiles. Very plesent to speak with the staff. A good place to go after dinner for your sweet tooth or to cool off in the middle of the day.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

My family stopped by every day of our visit for ice cream here. I have never seen 76 choices of flavors in my life. Is a little overwhelming at first!!! They had friendly staff and the place was very cool. I tried key lime, cherry with chocolate, orange pineapple and blueberry/pomegranate (It has to be somewhat healthy with a fruit name in it) :) My son had orange sherbert, mango sherbert and rainbow sherbert. My husband had an expresso. All favors excellent. I had never heard of hershey ice cream before and my son wants to open a shop like this in Indiana.

1  Thank SBHARTE67
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We went to Tropical Ice Cream and Coffee today. Let me just say "WOW", what service and Coffee. Miss Scarlett was our server today and let me just say she "Rocks". Not only was our Coffee and Service Fantastic but the Lighthouse brought her doughnuts and she offered one to everyone. And of course everyone had one along with there Ice Cream, Smoothies and Coffee. Just wanted to post what a fantastic place, and we will definitely be going back when Miss Scarlett is working.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

very clean, friendly ice cream shop. large verity of flavors. nice outside sitting to eat ice cream. close to beach and hotels.