“always good service and good food.”
Review of Tapas Garden and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Tapas Garden and Wine Bar
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Family and I have been coming here for the past year and we never have been disappointed with their quality of food and service except on special occasions or holidays when it gets full but that is expected in any restaurants. Paellas are close to authentic the omelletes simple but very delicious..

Reviewed April 15, 2012

My husband's family was in town for spring break, and we took them to Tapas Garden. To be honest, we don't really like any of the restaurants on Gulf Blvd. We are locals and don't ever eat at the beach. But we enjoyed the atmosphere here, and the food was good. Compared to other tapas restaurants I have been to, it was good. Unfortunately the other members of our party didn't even know what tapas was, and they all ordered dinners. The waitress was terrible at explaining tapas to them. Everyone enjoyed their food though. My tapas plate was a good portion size and great tasting. I'd visit again and recommend it if you have had tapas before.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

ordered a few dishes. nothing worth mentioning. shrimp/scallop ceviche was atypical with lots of cucumber/bell pepper/onion and strangely a chunk of raw garlic. there was almost no scallop either. it certainly was not like any ceviche that i've ever tried.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

This was my second time to Tapas, the 1st visit was decent, food was great, and the service was so so. Although Tapas live band and outdoor eating area was beautiful and charming enough to help disguise the looooong wait for drinks, appetizers, forgotten requests, and even the nasty attitude of our server. We tried to give her the benefit of the doubt throughout the whole experience, we could see how busy they were and that every table we looked at around us had been waiting for their food just as long as us. I even thought maybe she was new or maybe the fact that the restaurant was so popular for their scenery and good food (on slow nights) that they couldn't keep up with the demand. That was until after waiting an hour for them to serve us raw lamp chops (we ordered them medium rare and they looked like they spent 2 seconds on the grill), I can honestly say the server snatched our food, never apologized, whined about having to bring my mother refills on her coffee (along with the cream and sugar the server so snidely added) and on top of all that she replied, “I did my best to make you guys happy”. “BS” She rolled her eyes every time we re-asked for something so simple like a straw, or water in a kid friendly cup for my 4 year old. Such a waste of time and enjoyment, as our dining experience was ruined by the unbelievably rude customer service (including the hostess, but I’ll spare you the details of her attitude) and raw food. Good Luck to those who dare to experience the pleasure of Tapas Garden and Wine Bar.

1  Thank Truth129
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Pleasant atmosphere outside with a great Happy Hour for food/beverages. The Spanish was worth being there.