“Nothing extraordinary”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Simsbury, Connecticut
“Nothing extraordinary”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have stopped at this place many times in the past for a margarita and bite to eat after the beach. Our most recent visit left us a bit disappointed. The margaritas were watery and the tacos average. The chips and salsa are still good, and for the price, this place isn't a bad deal....just not that great.

• Visited May 2013

Plymouth, Minnesota
“Good location”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a nice price friendly Mexican restuarant. I wouldn't call the food outstanding, but it was okay. Very clean and pleasant atmosphere.

Visited June 2012
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Very good fish tacos!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We walked right and were seated. The food was very good and the service was also. There were generous portions and they had 2 for 1 Margaritas which we passed on. I needed a Mexican food "fix" and this place did the job!

Visited April 2013
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Huge portions”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Apart from fajita's we are novices at Mexican food so thought we would give this a try. The cheerful waiter was quick to serve us and take our order. 2 for 1 margaritas was a nice start to the evening! I had rib eye steak which came with a huge amount of beans and rice and my husband had shrimp chicken and steak fajita's. The steak was grizzly but never mind because I had a ton of rice and beans to fill me up! There was plenty of fajita's, enough for 2 of us and delicious. And of course there was also rice and beans!
I think everything on the menu came with rice and beans which is unfortunate if you don't like either of these.
If we ate here again we would order 1 fajita and share it.

Visited April 2013
Florida
“Great Mexican food. We keep going back.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a good place for Mexican food. Very authentic with big portions. Always very friendly with good service. And I get to use my Spanish. Don't know why some reviews have been negative. We've been there many times and have always had a good meal.

• Visited November 2012