“Very good fish tacos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We walked right and were seated. The food was very good and the service was also. There were generous portions and they had 2 for 1 Margaritas which we passed on. I needed a Mexican food "fix" and this place did the job!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Apart from fajita's we are novices at Mexican food so thought we would give this a try. The cheerful waiter was quick to serve us and take our order. 2 for 1 margaritas was a nice start to the evening! I had rib eye steak which came with a huge amount of beans and rice and my husband had shrimp chicken and steak fajita's. The steak was grizzly but never mind because I had a ton of rice and beans to fill me up! There was plenty of fajita's, enough for 2 of us and delicious. And of course there was also rice and beans!
I think everything on the menu came with rice and beans which is unfortunate if you don't like either of these.
If we ate here again we would order 1 fajita and share it.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a good place for Mexican food. Very authentic with big portions. Always very friendly with good service. And I get to use my Spanish. Don't know why some reviews have been negative. We've been there many times and have always had a good meal.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for an appetizer and Margueritas. The appetizer was a big chicken nacho's dish - bigger than NACO Mamma's, in Park City. It'd serve four people, and was a meal for the two of us. We were going to go out for dinner afterward but changed our mind. It was really good !!! The house Margueritas were the best we've ever had in a restaurant (We make our own and these were really close to what we make). If you are a vacationer or a local, this is a really good Mexican place. Best in the area, by far !!!

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Late on a Sunday we hit Los Mexicanos. I was worried it would be quiet but it wasn't. The good was amazing, as was the service.
We had margaritas, Enchilada Supreme and number 19 combo.
So good!!