“May have been better if the screaming kid was addressed.”
Review of Thai Pan Alley

Thai Pan Alley
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Screaming kid with ignorant parents takes this one. Listen...if you have a screamer, take a breather. You aren't the only ones in the joint and we don't think they are as cute as you do. The bar out back also had a kid sitting at it. Owners....ya all need to address this because the locals(ME), won't bother to come back. Your waitresses won't because they want the tips.
Skip the Basil Sangria as it is average at best. Otherwise, we had the wings for an app and the Pad Thai Vegetarian...all pretty good. They also have Thai beer.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We live close by so this place is more a matter of convenience. It's a nice little place with ok service and average food. The chicken satay skewers are always over cooked so after three different tries we just stopped ordering it. The pad tai chicken/shrimp combo is always hit or miss, meaning sometimes is good and sometimes it is just average.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Great staff, great dish, great NEW owners. And a great location. Will be back for sure. Loved the dumplings, chicken and shrimp.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I used to eat here under the old ownership and was not that impressed (living a couple of blocks away made it convenient). Since the new owners Joey & Lynne have taken over this place it has undergone a complete turnaround. The food was delicious and the portions were very generous. My friend visiting from Virginia does not like her food to spicy (1 star) while I prefer mine extremly hot (5 stars). Both of the dishes we ordered were seasoned perfectly. The waitresses that were on duty - Chrissy & Heather, could not have been more attentive and pleasant. I have since returned on my own after my friend went back to Virginia and once again both the food & service were impeccable. Do yourself a favor and give Thai-Pan Alley a try - You will be glad you did !!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

It looks nice and cozy but I really didn't care for the food or the service. I think the portions were small and not very tasty. The server forgot a few things and needed to be reminded. It was clean and they have nice seating but I just don't think the food is all tat. Prefer IRB Sushi.