“Spiced Right”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 23, 2013

A very good experience. The spices were just right on my food. The waitress was very helpful with my selection so that my food was not too spicy. I will return for future visits when I move to the area.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Not exceptional, but not bad. Service was fine, food was pretty standard. The Drunken Noodles were pretty good. Overall Safe bet if your in the mood for Thai Food.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

While staying in the area, hubby got hungry for Thai food. Since I had never had Thai food before, I was a blank slate...I didn't know what to order or what to expect. We were looking for a place that delivered, and had seen Thai Pan Alley several times while driving past. We called them up, and the lady that answered the phone was very helpful. I ordered the pepper steak with fried rice and hubby had the Pad Thai. In about 30 minutes, our food arrived, nice and hot. I'm always a little cautious when trying something new for the first time, but this place made me a believer! It was delicious! Hubby raved about the Pad Thai, saying it was the best he'd ever had! I'm still a rookie at Thai food, but this is definitely a place we will order from again. Their delivery charges were reasonable as were the entrees, and the portion sizes were just right.

1  Thank popcorngal
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We started with the Shrimp in a Blanket and steamed dumplings for appetizers. The Shrimp in a Blanket were incredible with shrimp in every bite. The dumplings were fresh and the sauce was yummy. For lunch we had Pad Broccoli, which was loaded with lean chicken breast and fresh veggies in a scrumptious sauce with steamed rice (apparently you can also get brown rice if you want to go totally healthy), and Vegetable Pad Thai. The Vegetable Pad Thai was also a good, healthy selection (rice noodles are much better than traditional pasta), and that, too was loaded with veggies. Our lunch came with a bowl of homemade chicken rice soup, which was a nice surprise. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly, adding to the laid-back, beach casual atmosphere. Our server explained that since our food was cooked fresh to order, we were able to spice it up as much as we wanted with 1 star to 5 stars (each star being double the amount of spice as the last). Not being a fan of spicy food, I got 1 star just to give it a little flavor, while my boyfriend being the brave soul that he is, went for the 5 star. Next time he is going to try to get on their "Wall of Flame" and eat a 10 star hot dish. We're bringing friends in to witness that!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

After eating duck with veggies in Pan Alley I felt nauseous for a few hours. My sister ate seafood with rice. It was hard for us to find seafood pieces in a huge oversalted amount of rice.