“The service was fine, but the food was oversalted and amount of seafood in rice was extremely small.”
Review of Thai Pan Alley

Thai Pan Alley
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reviewed July 22, 2012

After eating duck with veggies in Pan Alley I felt nauseous for a few hours. My sister ate seafood with rice. It was hard for us to find seafood pieces in a huge oversalted amount of rice.

Bradenton, Florida
“Pleasant and tasty surprise”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The place looks like a hole in the wall. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality and selection. Prices were moderate. There are alternatives to Thai food for those who want "American" fare. We will return.

Visited March 2012
Seminole, Florida
“Good Food, Great price!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We order from this place a lot. I love the Pad Thai it's always good just get it extra saucy. The coconut soup it's very limey which I LOVE! The price is right and they deliver even to Seminole which is awesome! I just wish drivers had GPS because they can't ever find our house but it's always worth the wait!

• Visited March 2012
“Excellent and authentic!”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I am a seasoned traveller and have always had the best of the best, including in Thai food and have to say, my mouth is just watering thinking about Thai pan alley right now. They have a cute little restaurant located on the beach, and it always smells so good in there! We get the hot and sour soup, the curry puffs, red, yellow and green curries, pad Thai and sides of steamed rice. Delicious and spicy! I cannot wait to go back!

1 Thank beachluver1995
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Has to be one of my favorite Thai places. Great food, although the last time i was there, the atmosphere/building could have been more polished. Over all, the service is good and the staff are nice. Love the food.

1 Thank Sunlover1995