“Pretty good!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Okay, what is a great pizza? They all very by what you like, etc. Orchid Island Pizzeria provides a good pizza. Lots of menu variety and the prices are reasonable. Not a chain so you get better flavor. We always order a Stromboli as well. Had the vegi Stromboli this time and it was excellent! Lots of cheese, soft crust, so many veggies I didn't miss the meat. Even my 14 year old son loved it. That says a lot. If your near Vero or especially if your staying at Disney Vero Beach give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed at Disneys Vero beach. I didn't want to cook on our last night so we ordered to -go. It was a Sunday night 6 pm in June and was ready in 25 min. Thin Crust ...great sauce we had a meat lovers and a veggie. All 6 of us loved it. I would skip the bread they offer as not much flavor to it...but we loved the pizza. My husband picked it up. It was oerfect temp when he got back to our Villa. Would recommend and order again. I think it was about $55.00 for two large pizzas with two orders of bread.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Although they can't deliver to your hotel room (house rules), they will meet you in the lobby. Our pizza was NY style and yummy! So many toppings to choose from. A nice break from other dining options.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The pizza and heros were typical Florida. I don't know why you cant get a good pizza outside of New York or Chicago

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We ordered the "meatball parm" pizza and it was delicious. They delivered to us about 5 miles away which was nice also.