“Hula Moon Restaurant”
Review of Hula Moon

Hula Moon
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We decided to try this restaurant while visiting Florida last week. They have a good selection of menu items at affordable prices. You get a lot to eat. The food was excellent. Will visit this Restaurant again on next trip to Florida!

1  Thank Karol N

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I came into eat on thursday and it was just not good. What ever chicken they are using in their bowl was mashed like baby food and the red sweet chili sauce on it tasted like what my kids were getting with their nuggets at Mcdonalds
the "Hawiian ribeye" was nothing more than a ribeye in teriyaki that not to memtion came with mashed red potatoes that came from a bag the same I have had at several different chain restaurants a big fail all around except for the music good kitchy pop songs playing my kids enjoyed the atmosphere and their food

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I really like the decor. It is a Hawaiian tiki theme but it is not overdone and tacky. The food was excellent. For an appetizer our table got the Poke Nachos and they were great. The wasabi drizzle on the nachos had the right amount of spice. For an entree I tried the pork tacos and they were great as well. Well seasoned pulled pork over a bed of slaw with rice and beans. It made for a great meal. My friend tried the Tuna club and she said it was the best fish sandwich she has ever eaten. I saved the best for last in that our drinks were really really good. The girls had the strawberry sangria and seemed to really really like them. I had the Mai Tai and it was probably the best Mai Tai I have ever had.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Tried this new restaurant tonight. Casual bar and grill... Great decor, food was surprisingly unique and very good... I never eat fish but tried the ahi taco... Very very good! I am impressed and will be back :) recommend locals check this new joint out...

1  Thank Nicole B
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I lucked out and arrived at 5:00 and was able to take advantage of the $2 tacos. I had the lobster and blackened grouper. They were delicious. My server Diane was very attentive and patient. I was able to get my meal and dessert for under $15. Definitely worth a stop.

1  Thank Angela S