“AMAZING!!!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Glendale, Arizona
“AMAZING!!!!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My family and I went to this place twice on our annual visit to Cocoa Beach, Florida! It was such an amazing meal and my husband and I got the Onion Chicken, and the seafood platter. Both were great but I wish I could eat the Onion Chicken every day. The presentation of all our meals was so great and the drinks were great too. I had a frozen mango margarita and my brother in law had a drunken sailor. We finished with dessert, we had the crème bullae, petorfoire, and the coconut cake. This place is a must have for anyone visiting the area…Go now!!!

Visited April 2013
6 Thank HJ198

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“FINALLY found a delicious restaurant in brevard!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Over the past few months I have read mixed reviews of this restaurant, which kept me and my fiance from trying it out. After going back and forth on where we should go for date night, we decided to finally give in and check it out. Let me tell you, I have not been so satisfied with a meal in brevard county in years! We both chose appetizers to share.. we ordered the coconut shrimp and the brie plate. I was surprised to see the large size of the shrimp and loved the fact that they were covered in coconut, not just fried shrimp with coconut flakes sprinkled on top unlike the other local places. I have never been very fond of brie, but my fiance said it was amazing. I again was surprised with the amount of fresh fruit that accompanied it. We ordered our meals, I chose the seafood mix grill and my fiance chose the osso bucco he read about in the FL today. Before our meals arrived, we received our salads, both opting for the spinach due to the fresh blueberries and pecans sounding like an interesting mix. It did not dissapoint! I was full before I received my entree but could not seem to put my fork down! The sauces were devine, which our waiter told us were all homemade. He brought out the dessert tray and explained that the restaurant was owned by a young couple, and the owner's mother makes all of the desserts in house daily. We decided to order a bottle of wine to digest and just take our desserts to go. I normally do not come online to write reviews, but I felt like this place is a secret gem that needs to be shared. We have not had such a great date night in years... the food was delicious, service was attentive but not on top of us, and the restaurant had a clean welcoming atmosphere. We will definitely be back!

5 Thank Danielle S
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“A New Favorite”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

All the food is excellent. A must have is the 4pc pork rib appetizer - AWESOME! The bar scene is really good and the bartenders make a good drink and offer good entertainment. Looking forward to returning.

3 Thank Cocoabeachfoodie
“Was expecting an upscale fine dining establishment but they failed to deliver”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

The amount of money they put into the atmosphere would have been better spent finding quality employees. A hostess was no where to be found at 7pm and the table side service didn't show up. After waiting over 10 minutes for a waiter we moved to the bar. The bartenders were very attentive as they witnessed our lack of service at a near by table. The food was good but nothing special and not worth the high prices they were pushing.

1 Thank Tepeay
Chicago
“There are better places in the area”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Treated family to a night out and were disappointed. My uncle specified no seeds on his salad (due to health concerns) the server brought the bread and lacked to explain that there were rye seeds present and due to the dim lighting they were difficult to see. Server blew off our concerns. Two in the party ordered a seafood combo, they were great about allowing us to charge the sauce from a spicy creamy sausage to a butter lemon; the crab cake was awful-flat greasy shredded vs lump crab without much flavor. Others selected the fish special; one came without the ordered sauce. The plate was taken away and reappeared so quickly I wondered if someone else's dinner was taken or did the kitchen wipe off the old sauce and spoon on a new one?'! In summary we will not be returning or recommending Rum Fire Grill soon to be known as Rum Island Grill,

2 Thank Sharondelv