“Great pizza ”

palm bay
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza ”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I'm from NY and pistilli's reminds me of home. Great pizza, friendly staff and excellent entries. We will definitely go back again

1 Thank jim0824

USA
“Good Italian”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and went there for the first time this week. The restaurant is rather small but when we got there at 7:00 pm every table was taken. When we were seated, the waiter took are order. We ordered two entrees and a pizza. The owner brought us the pizza first and we asked if he had garlic or oregano for the pizza. He said of course and then asked us if we wanted any fresh basil. He brought us out fresh garlic slices and fresh basil mixed with fresh oregano and some normal dried oregano in a shaker. Pizza was delicious. Our entrees cam My wife ordered calamari Fra-diablo. The size was large and the calamari was fresh and smelled of the ocean. My wife loved it. When she asked for parmesan cheese. They brought out fresh slivers of cheese along with the typical shaker. I had eggplant parmigiana. It was cooked well. Eggplant was thin layers and nut mushy. We finished with a cannoli. The crème was thick and cool and very good. We will return

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank prof002
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You're Going to Love it!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I eat here at least twice a week. Friendly staff, clean restaurant inside and out. But the food is truly Great, I think I have had just about every entree they have, and have never been disappointed, neither will you. This is place to bring the Family, Friends, or that special someone. You’ll love it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank John B
Whittier, North Carolina
“Great Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The best margarita pizza...anywhere. The pizza is huge, the basil is fresh, the cheese is just the right amount, the garlic SLICES are large and fresh, and the sauce is homemade delicious. Add a super green salad on the side, all the freshly baked hot garlic bread you can eat, a couple of brews and it is a meal fit for a king! Atmosphere is southern casual, wait staff is very friendly and attentive but not bothersome, and the pricing is average. The menu has something for everyone and the plates are full! Don't miss this gem if you are in the area. (I live here so I get to go often, but if you are one of our many tourists, especially from the Northeast, you'll love it.)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank PapaGolfFox
Orlando, Florida
“Ridiculous pizza!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

They put a luggage rack holder next to the table for your giant pizza! Thin, crispy crust, fresh prosciutto, fresh basil and cheese. So good. Good service, mom and pop atmosphere.

Visited September 2013