“TRY THE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!”
Review of Scrambled Egg Cafe

Scrambled Egg Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great food, great service.
My daughter lives just down the street and every time I go to visit her and the grandkids we go there for breakfast.
The pancakes ate outstanding - as is everything else.
The eggs Benedict I am told are the best around.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place has good food at a reasonable price. Staff is super friendly and efficient. The atmosphere is clean and colorful with an covered outside patio. The only downside is it's now so busy it's hard to get a seat without a long wait.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Have always enjoyed a late breakfast there. Not exceptionally, but quite good. Been there many times.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my daughter, a friend and her two children. Our children are young so we purposely sat outside as to not disrupt other diners in case the kids got loud (as anyone whose had kids knows can happen). From the moment we walked in I immediately felt like the staff was annoyed at us for having toddlers and needing high chairs. Our waitress was ok but did not really seem to know how to prioritize. We waited a really long time for menus and it seemed as if we were being ignored a little bit. The food was just ok, I could make it about the same or better at home. What really bothered us though was another woman who seemed to be helping our server out. She had a really foul attitude. She asked us if we needed extra plates and initially we asked for 2 plates so we could share our food with the kids. While she was gone we realized that we probably should have asked for 3 plates so none of the kids fought over having to share a plate. I get that it's annoying to bring something to a table only to have them ask you to get something else you could have grabbed the trip before, I've worked in the service industry, but this woman literally rolled her eyes right in our face. The place is not very big and wasn't very busy so it's not as if we were asking her to hike across town and ignore 30 diners to get us one extra plate. And having worked as a waitress before the smart thing would have been to bring enough plates for everyone at the table to begin with. I will not go back here, there are to many other breakfast places around here to eat at a place that makes you feel like an I convince for them and has subpar food.

4  Thank LittleDiner2
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Hidden away adjacent to the Lowe's parking lot on A1A we saw the sign and gave it a shot. What we discovered was a neat little café with both inside and outside tables. Maybe 8 tables inside and another 6 outside. Great selection of breakfast delights but I recommend their "scramblers" loaded with whatever you want to put into it. Better than an omelet with more flavor and large portions. Coffee and teas were very good. Waitresses were attentive and friendly. I'd have to call this a Hidden Delight to get your day started. Great value.