“Good Breakfast Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 22, 2013

You really can't screw up breakfast and this is your typical diner type location. Pretty good service...it was busy so my husband's coffee was only filled up once. Food was good and reasonably priced. Definitely a local hangout.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

What a great place. We ordered western style scrambled eggs, hash browns, and coffee. All four of us loves our breakfast. Service was great and pretty fast. Not a very big place but would be worth a wait if there was one. They also have a super cute outdoor area to sit. A must for breakfast!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Very friendly staff, good food, good service, good prices. It's one of my favorite places for breakfast and it's right across the street from the beach.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Yes, it's already popular, but I don't want it to become so over-run that I can't get a table. Tucked away in a shopping plaza. Includes some nice outdoor patio seating. Had a great eggs benedict with asparagus. Both poached eggs and asparagus can be tricky; I don't want them over- or under-cooked. These were perfect. Yum.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were heading to a different place for breakfast but it was closed. My Wife sasid just stay on the road and see what's new. Saw their street sign and stopped. Very clean, good sized breakfast menu. My Wife had Eggs Benedict, said they were excellent. I had omlette, fuffy and very well prepared. Server was attentative, we will return.Little pricy but is i the ballpark considering beachside location.