“Great for delivery”

Add it.
China Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 7, 2015

Food is always good and fast. Excellent pork fried rice! Exceptional delivery. Food always arrives hot and the orders are always right. This is our go to for fast Chinese delivery.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Love their wontons and they have good noodles, but you must try their Buckwheat Soba. Its on the back of the menu and it will remind you of real Japanese Soba noodles. Their Bourbon Chicken is really good, the closest we have come to Bourbon Chicken in the Malls.

Reviewed January 29, 2011

I'm not usually a fan of chinese-american food, with a tendency towards sloppy flavours and overly sweet sauces. China Park, however, serves some of the most insanely fresh-tasting vegetables and dishes I've had from any chinese take-out restaurant.

Reviewed September 17, 2010

I have eaten there many times. I have even walked 2 1/2 miles to get there because I liked their food so much. I get the moo goo gai pan most of the time and I think it is some of the best I have had. I walked past another Chinese Restaurant that was about 1 mile away just to go to China Park. I think this is a very good restaurant!

Reviewed July 20, 2009

It was too hot to cook, so we decided to try a new Chinese take-out close to our house-The CHINA PARK Chinese restaurant, across from our local Publix shopping Plaza. We did not get totally ripped-off, as they had pint (half) portions as well as full(quart) portions. So we had a choice of size. I had the curry chicken with onions($5.10 half-order) also got the 8 steamed dumplings$4.50, husband got the egg drop soup, and the Crab Rangoon.He also got the Kung Pao Chicken which was $8.45 for the full portion. We took all this stuff home, and opened a chilled bottle of Muscadet wine. The soup had a funny chemical taste and smell, curry sauce was good, but the hicken was not fresh. Kung pao chicken was also not fresh-stale peanuts topped this obviously reheated dish. The crab Rangoon was crabless(Big surprise, there!) the dumplings, totally inedible-thick, pasty skins surrounding a small, hard mass of gray, gross matter(even the cats would not eat these when we tossed them outside onto the lawn ), the whole meal was a total turn-off-could have been worse(like ordering ALL full portions), and we will never go back there again. Indian Harbour beach residents and tourists-You have been WARNED!

1  Thank sneepy