“Huge portions, great service”
Review of Valentino's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Valentino's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Huge portions, great service”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Check the takeout flyer for coupons! We loved the food... Portions were so huge we couldn't finish. Meal came with free bread and salad. Fountain pop made with municipal water which has a slightly sulphur taste but no big deal. Very attentive staff. Restaurant was practically empty when we went on a Sunday evening so we were worried it was a dive but it was actually so good. I had the chicken toscana and he had chicken parmigian, both wonderful.

3 Thank michele_from_canada

Orlando, Florida
“Great home made from pizza dough rolls. Not greasy and oily. Fresh daily.”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Cozy, with booths and TV just like a pizzeria in New York. Complimentary rolls that came before dinner though were amazing. They were made with pizza dough (no garlic oil brushed over it like other places would do) which were light and fluffy, but chewy at the same time. I could eat that every day. The chicken parm was just okay. My husband was happy with his super sized stromboli though. Family atmosphere and good service.

Visited February 2012
4 Thank FloridaMom3
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Way below Average- Italian food!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I ate dinner at Valentinos with a girlfriend. I was skeptical as it is in the Walmart plaza.
Our server didn't know the specials, so that's when we should have just left. Salad was small, and the tomatoes were soggy. French bread served with dinner was cold.
My spinach ravoli was a small portion and just average. My girlfriend barely touched her dinner, and I think she was too polite to say it wasn't good. We sat at a booth where chairs were stacked to the side. The atmosphere is severely lacking. I would never recommend this resaurant to anyone!

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank jkcole55
Indialantic, FL USA
“Great casual dining, not just Italian and subs.”
Reviewed October 10, 2009

I'm writing this just after returning from Valentino's for lunch. We had a small pizza between us, garlic bread, a cheeseburger, and cheesecake and tiramisu for dessert. Food was very good. Dessert was as well. Not the first time going to Valentino's, but I was going to write a review here and hadn't been in a while, so wanted to be sure I ate some current food so as to give a fair and up to date review. Waitress and cook were friendly, and service was prompt and cheery. Very reminiscent of Rocco's, which closed years ago. Always a good experience, and always good food. Highly recommended.

6 Thank ChrisC30
florida
“Truly Italian”
Reviewed February 8, 2009

Valentino's Italian Restaurant was truly a wonderful experience.
The Veal Dishes were fantastic, the Mussels Fradiavolo was to die for and the Pizza was the best pizza I have had outside of New York. This family owned resaurant is owned and operated by a father and son team that cater to your dinning needs. The atmosphere is very cosey. They even had murels painted of the town in Italy where the father was born in outside of Naples Italy.
All you have to do is go in on a weekend when the father is there and ask him about the murels. There is a story behind each picture. The prices are very reasonable. Dinners start at $8.50 for Pasta and meatballs or two links of Sausage with a salad and bread. The restaurant is tucked into the Walmart shopping center on the corner of Eau-Gallie Blvd. and A1A. All it takes is one visit and I promise you, you will want to go back.

Jerry Glanville (The Coach)

5 Thank Sergiosr1949