“Way below Average- Italian food!”

Valentino's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Way below Average- Italian food!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I ate dinner at Valentinos with a girlfriend. I was skeptical as it is in the Walmart plaza.
Our server didn't know the specials, so that's when we should have just left. Salad was small, and the tomatoes were soggy. French bread served with dinner was cold.
My spinach ravoli was a small portion and just average. My girlfriend barely touched her dinner, and I think she was too polite to say it wasn't good. We sat at a booth where chairs were stacked to the side. The atmosphere is severely lacking. I would never recommend this resaurant to anyone!

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank jkcole55

Indialantic, FL USA
“Great casual dining, not just Italian and subs.”
Reviewed October 10, 2009

I'm writing this just after returning from Valentino's for lunch. We had a small pizza between us, garlic bread, a cheeseburger, and cheesecake and tiramisu for dessert. Food was very good. Dessert was as well. Not the first time going to Valentino's, but I was going to write a review here and hadn't been in a while, so wanted to be sure I ate some current food so as to give a fair and up to date review. Waitress and cook were friendly, and service was prompt and cheery. Very reminiscent of Rocco's, which closed years ago. Always a good experience, and always good food. Highly recommended.

6 Thank ChrisC30
florida
“Truly Italian”
Reviewed February 8, 2009

Valentino's Italian Restaurant was truly a wonderful experience.
The Veal Dishes were fantastic, the Mussels Fradiavolo was to die for and the Pizza was the best pizza I have had outside of New York. This family owned resaurant is owned and operated by a father and son team that cater to your dinning needs. The atmosphere is very cosey. They even had murels painted of the town in Italy where the father was born in outside of Naples Italy.
All you have to do is go in on a weekend when the father is there and ask him about the murels. There is a story behind each picture. The prices are very reasonable. Dinners start at $8.50 for Pasta and meatballs or two links of Sausage with a salad and bread. The restaurant is tucked into the Walmart shopping center on the corner of Eau-Gallie Blvd. and A1A. All it takes is one visit and I promise you, you will want to go back.

Jerry Glanville (The Coach)

5 Thank Sergiosr1949