“a lot of food for the money!”

Big Island Burritos
Ranked #25 of 63 Restaurants in Indialantic
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed November 25, 2008

a lot of food for the money!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed October 23, 2008

I've lived in the Melbourne area for 11 years, the last 8 of which I've lived in Indialantic and am a foodie enthusiast. My wife and I enjoy dining out, and in the last ten years have probably eaten at just about every restaurant in Brevard multiple times.

We've got quite a few Burrito shops beachside, from Moe's (chain) to Da Kine Diegos and Boardwalk Burritos. However, BIB takes the cake (or maybe the tortilla) with absolutely huge burritos with a variety of toppings and styles at a price that is a steal.

2  Thank GrandGouda
Reviewed February 23, 2008

Pleased to find out we have a touch of the West (California) reaching our shores. I found some excellent fish tacos here. It had been years since I've lived in California so I could not recall what it was that I liked so much about a fish taco. I asked the attendant to do it up 'your' way, meaning the way he would eat it. With just the right amount of hot sauce, it was delicious. I think it is the unique cabbage slaw that makes the taco what it is? Just feels healthy and that I like most! Tiny place with big servings!

2  Thank ISNAP4U