“Rude service”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Indialantic, Florida
“Rude service”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Have been going to this particular Thai Thai for last 6 years. Very sad to say that it has been steadily going downhill. The food is good but they are beginning to nickel and dime everything. I understand that the economy is bad and do not mind paying extra if the service was good. I had a nice waitress who seemed new but she mistook my order. As I tried to pay for my order, the male waiter became very belligerent when I questioned it and started being very rude. I paid and as I was leaving, the female waitress who had tended to us came up and was very apologetic for the male's behavior. I can understand cutbacks on food because of economy and I can accommodate a price increase but I do not tolerate ignorance and bad behavior. If a customer is trying to understand a bill, he should not be shouted at. Needless to say, I will not be dining there again. There are 3 other Thai restaurants in the vicinity to satisfy my occasional craving for Tom Yum.

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank NINIndialantic

New Jersey
“Bad Soups”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We went because of the good reviews on TA. We both got a light dinner because we had a big lunch earlier. The soup was extremely oily and under seasoned and the chicken was rubbery and tasted like it was boiled frozen. Everything was overpriced and the place smelled like sulphur when we walked in. The salad was average and the spring rolls were sub par.

• Visited August 2013
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Great Pad Thai”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I got my food to go. The pad thai was very tasty. I actually ate the whole portion that evening. A dish could be split between two people, but it tasted so delicious I kept refilling my plate throughout the evening. The restaurant was very busy but the staff was very attentive. I placed my to go order at the restaurant and my food was ready in about 10 minutes. I will be back to try some more off the menu.

Visited August 2013
New Albany, Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WORST SUSHI AND SERVICE EVER!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I were recommended this place by some friends who used to live in Melbourne Beach. They had told us it was awesome and we MUST go. We love thai and sushi. We went at 9pm, the place closes at 10. There were at LEAST 6 other tables of people there plus another table outside and several people sitting at the sushi bar. Our waitress was very rude. She rushed us in ordering, kept coming back to the table and asking if we were ready to order and eventually just stood off to the side and stared at us, waiting to see if we were ready. We ordered 3 rolls...Kimchee, Orlando and Spicy Krab, miso soup and Tom Yum Goong soup. The sushi was HORRIBLE, very poor quality, we basically choked it down. The sushi we saw at the local Publix looked better. The miso soup kept separating and the Tom Yum Goong soup was inedible. We should've complained while we were there and not paid a penny for one of the three WORST meals we've EVER had. Actually, we should've left before we ordered when we were being rushed by our waitress, when CLEARLY there was plenty of other customers there. Besides, our sushi came out about 10 minutes after we ordered it, so what was the rush? And after our food arrived, our waitress basically ignored us and tended to her closing/cleaning duties, which were visible to us. The chef from the sushi bar came to check on us, probably because we looked so unhappy! DO NOT GO HERE! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY! I don't know a good place to go as we are not from Melbourne Beach, but if you are ever in Louisville,KY ....you will find numerous sushi places that are EXCELLENT. Failed to mention, the reason we didn't leave is because I had been talking about this place for WEEKS and had been looking forward to it and my husband didn't want to ruin it for me. Lesson learned and we will NEVER settle for this kind of service or food EVER again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Linnea K
Indialantic, Florida
“Great Thai less than a mile away!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant known for its Sushi. We were so hungry for Thai food. Went with low expectations based on some of the reviews here but Voile! we were pleasantly surprised. Ordered our favorite Thai dishes: Yum Woon Sen, Thai Spring Rolls, Panang Curry with Chicken, And Pad Thai with shrimp. It was perfectly seasoned, beautifully presented and delicious. The restaurant is meticulously clean. The lighting is intimate. The staff is very friendly....we will return again and again I hope.

• Visited June 2013