“Excellent Authentic Thai and fresh sushi”

Thai Thai II Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch - had excellent pad see-ew (wonderfully spicy) and my wife had a sushi bento box with nice mix if sashimi and rolls. Also had a crab Rangoon with actual crab meat not just pink cream cheese that we have all become accustomed to. Atmosphere is a little lacking but quality of food is excellent -

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here twice in the last week. A buddy of mine and I like the lunch specials for sushi and sushimi. My family and I dinner and had an good meal of sushi, sushimi, pad Thai and teriyaki chicken. This is a great local resturant that has consistent good food and service.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great thai food as well as sushi. The staff is always very pleasant and provide an enjoyable dining experience. Never disappointed when I leave there!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We enjoy their food but it is very pricey for what you get. We stopped going there because we could visit other Thai restaurants at much lower prices.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is by far the best sushi and sashimi place that I know, whenever I am in town I go here for dinner. Generous cuts, great service,