All reviewsthe main housedelicious breakfasthomemade cookiesprivate beachb and bjacuzzi tubwedding anniversaryapple sausagelovely roomquichebeautiful propertyfine diningget awayview of the oceanbeach towelsboogie boardssmall balcony
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We had the most delightful few days at Windemere Inn By The Sea! The inn itself is charming in every sense of the word. We felt very welcome by Bonnie our innkeeper. AND the breakfasts were SO wonderful!!! Bonnie"s special bran muffins with secret ingredients melted in our mouths. Probably ate too much. We recommend the Windemere to any and all. A great place to relax and enjoy life.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was the best part of our trip, I think. We stayed at the Inn for 2 nights at the end of our trip, so that we could explore further south of Cocoa Beach, and it was the highlight of our trip. We stayed in the Lookout - a room on the 3rd floor with a little window with the best view of the beach. What I didn't realize is the window was in a little alcove with a small table - perfect for a laptop. You can get an idea of this window from the picture - the front window is the same as the rear-facing one.
I sat there each morning looking out at the ocean and wrote some poetry for my wife. She was very moved by it, and I told her I felt moved to write it. Nature does that to me.
The innkeeper, Bonnie, and her assistant were both very friendly and helpful, and it turned out we had the entire house to ourselves. (The outer cottages also had guests, but no one else was in the main house.)
We walked on the beach one evening and enjoyed the sounds of the surf and the sights of birds, surfers, beach walkers and other things.
And the breakfasts! Bonnie certainly showed her magic during our stay with some food I had never tasted before that was absolutely fabulous. The best part about it was that there wasn't too much. You didn't feel stuffed, but felt like you had just had the right amount of food. Each morning was something different and delicious, and we're definitely planning on a return trip.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor Lookout has the best ocean view.
1  Thank jandc5744
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We have stayed twice now and although beaches are not in short supply in Florida, when we want rest, peace and superb comfort and care, we come back to the Windermere by the Sea. Bonnie, the very able Innkeeper, is warm and friendly yet totally professional. The rooms are beautifully appointed and the food is lovely. All beach gear is provided and the beach is peaceful, clean and not overrun with people or cars. We come from Orlando with the world on our backs and leave two days later feeling completely rested and rejuvenated. I would send anyone I care about to this place knowing they will love it as we have and will be well cared for.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We couldn't have been more pleased with our stay at the Windemere Inn By the Sea Bed and Breakfast. We had our own beach access which we enjoyed from early in the morning to later at night. Either direction we could walk to lunch or dinner by walking on the beach. We woke to the smell of Bonnie's delicious breakfasts. Meeting others at the New Year's Eve social hour was a bonus. Our room suited us. All our needs were met by their personal touches throughout the Victorian home (cookies, pop, water, chocolate, etc) were available anytime. Bonnie helped us contact the car rental agency when our car would not work one morning, and her lively personality made our stay more enjoyable. We would certainly recommend this B & B!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I just spent Thanksgiving nite and Friday nite at the Windemere Inn with 12 of my family members. There would've been more but we only booked 3 months in advance so couldn't get all the rooms we wanted. The rooms are so eclectic. We had a clambake on the beach. The experience will be with me forever. I can't wait to go back!

Stayed: November 2013