All reviewsthe main housedelicious breakfasthomemade cookiesprivate beachb and bjacuzzi tubwedding anniversaryapple sausagelovely roomquichebeautiful propertyfine diningget awayview of the oceanbeach towelsboogie boardssmall balcony
Reviewed July 30, 2013

What a great experience! Helpful staff, GREAT location and a comfortable resting area. My wife selected this bed and breakfast and it is definitely on our places to return list. A comfortable and enjoyable get away as my Father's day present!

Ladies, if your Husbands/SigOths don't like the Windemere, he has serious stress issues that need to be addressed before going on any more vacations. (Stop wasting your money.)

Seriously though, very accommodating...and worth the visit!

Room Tip: Call in advance.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My GF book us a 2 day stay here for my Birthday. We stayed in the Sea Breeze room and loved it. After going on a tour of the main house we are anxious to return and stay in on the 2nd floor.
The rooms on the upper floors have a great view.
All the rooms are wonderful, clean and well decorated. The beach is semi private, quite and relaxing. The area is easy to get around and there are plenty of great places to eat.
We enjoyed meeting the other guests at the social hour over wine and cheese . The breakfast was made fresh each morning , The proprietor is accommodating and very friendly.
We will be going back to visit.

Room Tip: Visit their web site, all the room info is available.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is the absolutely perfect place to stay. My family needed to be in Florida end of June 2013 for a family service.I have been going to Satellite Beach for 10 years & never new this existed. My daughter did the sourcing & found this true "GEM". My husband & I stayed here for 3 nights. Our room was in the Cottage, so close the the beach & very tastefully decorated. This room has its own entrance which is a great feature . Bonnie and Marianne are lovely , very hospitable as well as professional. The breakfast was delicious , lovely cocktail hour , and many amenities : coffee , soda, water , & more available to you 24 hours a day. The Main House is beautifully decorated with antiques throughout , one room is nicer than another . I have always stayed at b&b , this is one of my favorites . I hope to visit here again.
Angela & Dennis G

Room Tip: Speak with Bonnie , she is very helpful If you would like even more privacy choose a Cottage room , with its own entrance. ,
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The beach is your backyard, and it's so peaceful. The food was great and there was an amazing variety. Looked forward to it as well as social hour. The rooms were cleaned every day we stayed and they even let us use their beach chairs after we had checked out!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Wonderful weekend stay at the Windemere Inn. We stayed in the English Garden room which was very very nice. Bonnie was very accommodating, they had beach chairs and umbrellas for guests to use on the beach. Couldn't have been a more wonderful experience!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family