“Paradise, Sanctuary, Peace”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indialantic
Oceanfront Cottages
“Paradise, Sanctuary, Peace”
Reviewed September 27, 2008

How do I get to live here forever? This property could be in any exotic location in the world. It has a feeling of the Carribean mixed with the South Pacific.
I just added another night to my already 10 booked nights and still feel like this is just not enough time spend on this exceptional property.
This is THE quintessential beach experience.

• Liked — really clean
  • Disliked — there is nothing to like least
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled solo
2 Thank hairiseverything

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Ohio
Reviewed September 7, 2008

It was our honeymoon dream! We were a little skeptical about staying somewhere that we found on-line, but it was better than we could have imagined! We stayed in the Cayman Suite, and can't wait to stay in the others some day as well. There are several reasons why we are sure to stay again. Our key reasons being:

LOCATION: Great! Small town Indialantic was filled with kind and caring people, surrounded by gift and surf shops, and great restaurants. Oceanfront Cottages location is great for day trips to Cocoa Beach, historic downtown Melbourne, the Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island-the list is endless! Each cottage is very private, and the pool is it's own little oasis surrounded by palm trees. The beach, which is only steps away from the cottages, is absolutely beautiful! It is pretty private, usually only the locals (if anyone at all) were the only people besides us on the beach. We were also lucky enough to witness God's amazing creation when we woke up one morning to walk the beach at sunrise and witnessed a sea turtle burying her eggs right in front of the cottages. The experience was amazing!

COMFORT: We were spoiled by all of the furnishings, which were all top of the line. After returning home from our stay in the Cayman Suites, we have not slept nearly as well. The bed at the cottage was SO comfortable, as well as the awesome feather pillows and soft linens. Everything in the cottage was so clean, and updated. The kitchen was another unexpected yet pleasant surprise. Provide your own food and you can really whip up a great meal with all of the appliances and cookware available.

ART: The cottages have little details everywhere that make it a great stay for artists and art lovers like ourselves. There is a picture perfect snapshot everywhere you look, outside and inside the cottages. From the view looking out from the balconies, glass mosaics on the main cottage doors, to the colorful tile window frames. A lot of thought and hard work has obviously been put into each cottage to make them the gem that they are.

We are so grateful to Robert and the other staff for making our honeymoon stay so pleasant. It's the kind of rare find that you almost want to keep to yourself. What an outstanding stay!

• Liked — Privacy
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ohio10
Stuart, Florida
Reviewed September 3, 2008

Oceanfront Cottages provide the idyllic tropical experience, Key West style cottages, sumptuous linens, mattresses and a most professional, courteous ownership. The perfect place to kick back and relax. We'll be back.
Steve+Sue

Stayed September 2008
3 Thank ThePerfectCouple2008
Collinsville, Illinois
Reviewed August 14, 2008

Remember the days of yore when you felt safe walking the streets and the people you met were actually friendly and helpful? Well, I found a place in Florida where this is true even today. It's a tiny town by the sea called Indialantic. It's near Melbourne, Florida and has every thing you could possibly want..the beautiful Atlantic Ocean, quaint gift shops, wonderful restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream parlors, etc.

I have been going to Indialantic for my vacation ever since I discovered it four years ago. I honestly dont' think that I could find anywhere else that could make me feel so happy! Even the teenagers are different.....all they want to do is surf or boogyboard. I don't think that I have ever heard a cuss word come from any of them...groans about having to go home and do homework & chores, but no nasty language.

After a day at the beach, sightseeing, or shopping for souviners I thoroughly enjoy returning to my beach bungalow at Oceanfront Cottages. The innkeepers, Robert and Carol Randazzo have spared no expense in the building and upkeep of these cottages. From the beautiful Mexican tile floors to the most comfortable beds in the world, it's luxury all the way!

I just returned from another wonderful week in Indialantic and hopefully, the many photos I took and the beautiful memories will sustain me until I can go back next year.

Pamela B. Martin
Collinsville, Illinois

2 Thank beachlady59
massachusetts
Reviewed July 31, 2008

Oceanfront Cottages is unique, eclectic, artistic and personnal. Though flanked by two "high rises" they actually aid in making Oceanfront Cottages more impressionable. The lush exotic palms in the back courtyard surrounding the pool make it seem like your not surrounded by anything but nature. The cottages themselves are extremely comfortable with the mixture of tiles, leather furniture, the "best" tiled shower I've ever been in and a bed that didn't take me long to fall asleep in. I liked how every cottage had it's own entrances and foyers. The separate bathroom off the pool was great to have. I'm artistic and old hippie so the glass mosaic french doors and windows were a pleasure. The wooden rails and arbor on the top deck with little stained glass windows hiding here and there were fun. Being able to walk across the street to the beach is probably something you can do anywhere but it's where your coming from that makes all the difference. I hope to get back next year to visit my son and his family again and there is no question in my mind as to where I'll be staying!

• Liked — The artistic and personnal ambiance with walking distance to the beach
  • Disliked — The heavy walkers that woke up early upstairs!
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
2 Thank beachbound66
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed July 22, 2008

I found the perfect sanctuary for escaping the stress and daily grind! The accommodations were outstanding! I stayed in the St. Thomas suite as I fell in love with it the moment I saw the picture. I stayed a week and rarely left. The beach was just a few steps from my front door and I could walk to local eateries, which was big plus for me. I enjoyed my afternoons with a glass of iced tea, reading a book on my private balcony overlooking the ocean!! What could be better? And when I took to the beach each day, there were umbrellas and beach chairs at my disposal which was a Godsend. When I did venture out in my car, I was centrally located in either direction for those attractions and areas in which I wanted to visit. The owner, Robert, is by far the nicest owner and personally made sure that my suite and visit were up to my expectations - that's unheard of these days!! I would HIGHLY recommend this property to EVERYONE!!! I only wish I would've been able to stay longer because it truly started to feel like my second home. Thank you, Robert, for a wonderful stay!!!!

• Liked — Beautiful furniture, full kitchen, amazingly comfortable king sized bed, the VIEW of the ocean
  • Disliked — nothing... there was absolutely nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled solo
2 Thank dreamer49
Camden, SC
Reviewed July 18, 2008

Oceanfront Cottages in Indialantic, Fla. had excellent accommodations. The four suit set up is very nice private and close to so much. We visited in July but the close proximity to the beach, surf shops, restaurants, state parks, etc. would make this a great get away any time of year. There is so much to do!
The Jamaican Suit was perfect for us. I particularly liked listening to the beach at night and waking to the sun rise over the ocean. Every morning I would crack the blinds and look at the ocean and the sun rising. Simply beautiful!
The pool was great. We enjoyed the water fountain that flowed into the pool and the chairs were so comfortable.
It did not rain on us but if we had rain we would have sat on the porch and enjoyed the large lounge chairs. Having the beach so close made it. Once we parked at Oceanfront Cottages we really did not need to get in our car. We recommend to all. Simple check in check out, very nice and clean with updated features like flat screen TVs etc..... Truly not to be missed.
JB & MB from Camden, SC. USA

• Liked — Clean and convenient
  • Disliked — All was perfect
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jbailes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indialantic
Tuckaway Shores Resort
Port d'Hiver
Port d'Hiver
#1 of 13 in Melbourne Beach
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront

Been to Oceanfront Cottages? Share your experiences!