“One of a kind”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indialantic
Oceanfront Cottages
massachusetts
“One of a kind”
Reviewed July 31, 2008

Oceanfront Cottages is unique, eclectic, artistic and personnal. Though flanked by two "high rises" they actually aid in making Oceanfront Cottages more impressionable. The lush exotic palms in the back courtyard surrounding the pool make it seem like your not surrounded by anything but nature. The cottages themselves are extremely comfortable with the mixture of tiles, leather furniture, the "best" tiled shower I've ever been in and a bed that didn't take me long to fall asleep in. I liked how every cottage had it's own entrances and foyers. The separate bathroom off the pool was great to have. I'm artistic and old hippie so the glass mosaic french doors and windows were a pleasure. The wooden rails and arbor on the top deck with little stained glass windows hiding here and there were fun. Being able to walk across the street to the beach is probably something you can do anywhere but it's where your coming from that makes all the difference. I hope to get back next year to visit my son and his family again and there is no question in my mind as to where I'll be staying!

• Liked — The artistic and personnal ambiance with walking distance to the beach
  • Disliked — The heavy walkers that woke up early upstairs!
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
2 Thank beachbound66

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed July 22, 2008

I found the perfect sanctuary for escaping the stress and daily grind! The accommodations were outstanding! I stayed in the St. Thomas suite as I fell in love with it the moment I saw the picture. I stayed a week and rarely left. The beach was just a few steps from my front door and I could walk to local eateries, which was big plus for me. I enjoyed my afternoons with a glass of iced tea, reading a book on my private balcony overlooking the ocean!! What could be better? And when I took to the beach each day, there were umbrellas and beach chairs at my disposal which was a Godsend. When I did venture out in my car, I was centrally located in either direction for those attractions and areas in which I wanted to visit. The owner, Robert, is by far the nicest owner and personally made sure that my suite and visit were up to my expectations - that's unheard of these days!! I would HIGHLY recommend this property to EVERYONE!!! I only wish I would've been able to stay longer because it truly started to feel like my second home. Thank you, Robert, for a wonderful stay!!!!

• Liked — Beautiful furniture, full kitchen, amazingly comfortable king sized bed, the VIEW of the ocean
  • Disliked — nothing... there was absolutely nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled solo
2 Thank dreamer49
Camden, SC
Reviewed July 18, 2008

Oceanfront Cottages in Indialantic, Fla. had excellent accommodations. The four suit set up is very nice private and close to so much. We visited in July but the close proximity to the beach, surf shops, restaurants, state parks, etc. would make this a great get away any time of year. There is so much to do!
The Jamaican Suit was perfect for us. I particularly liked listening to the beach at night and waking to the sun rise over the ocean. Every morning I would crack the blinds and look at the ocean and the sun rising. Simply beautiful!
The pool was great. We enjoyed the water fountain that flowed into the pool and the chairs were so comfortable.
It did not rain on us but if we had rain we would have sat on the porch and enjoyed the large lounge chairs. Having the beach so close made it. Once we parked at Oceanfront Cottages we really did not need to get in our car. We recommend to all. Simple check in check out, very nice and clean with updated features like flat screen TVs etc..... Truly not to be missed.
JB & MB from Camden, SC. USA

• Liked — Clean and convenient
  • Disliked — All was perfect
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jbailes
Melbourne
Reviewed June 30, 2008

These 4 cottages, tucked away among large uninteresting condos along the oceanside beach at Indialantic, are fabulous. We stayed for a glorious 5 days in the eclectic but fantastically comfortable cottages.

We rented the one bed Jamaica Suite, which was spacious and nicely decorated. The owners have that flare for putting together a seemingly odd mix of furniture and accessories that really work. The island charm begins as you step into the cottage with thoughtful touches like the aircon already going (v. important in the middle of June on Florida!) and soft jazz music to greet you.

The pool is great, set in a palmed back-courtyard and finished with fountains. There is the convenience of serve yourself spare towels etc and a guest laundry. There was no daily maid service, which can have good and bad sides.

If you choose to leave this oasis, the beach is right across the way, over what is more a carpark for the beach than a road, and the fabulous Java Surf (or Starbucks if you prefer the more mainstream), great pizza and other shops are just a short walk away.

We really had a most fabulous time and highly recommend these cottages for a long or short stay in beautiful beachside Indialantic/Melbourne Beach.

• Liked — Decor and Island feel
  • Disliked — No daily maid service
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank libracharlie
Los Angeles
Reviewed June 22, 2008

If you want a little piece of heaven then you need to stay here. You are right on the ocean and the views are great. The room we stayed in was the Caymen. It was great!! It was private, clean and very charming. The staff is aways available and you have no needs for anything. Be sure and take a look around the property because there is everything you need from beach umbrellas to chairs. We will be telling all of our friends about this place and we will certainly be back again and again!!!!
Thanks for everything Robert.

Vince Carbajal

Ps. This is not a hotel but beautiful individual cottages.

• Liked — Hard to say,,,,,,the whole thing was great!!!!
  • Disliked — All was great.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank carbajalv
Penna
Reviewed May 17, 2008

Excellent views, cozy and classy. Suites clean but very minimal interaction with staff, home-like feel. Can't wait to return.!!!

Stayed May 2008
1 Thank cbdance
Plantation, Florida
Reviewed April 2, 2008

We found this place web-surfing. The pictures drew us in, and we were not disappointed. I spoke with Robert Randazzo, the Innkeeper and my wife and I booked a long weekend in the Havana Suite. It is the smallest of the suites but was beautifully laid out and cozy. The king size bed was the most comfortable we have slept in, including our own. We relished sunrises and a panoramic view of the Atlantic, which was steps from our balcony. Our balcony was equipped with a jacuzzi, which we luxuriated in, and a grill which we didn't use this time. The weather was temperate with a cooling breeze off the water the entire time we were there. We enjoyed waterfront dining at several different establishments within a short distance of the cottage. While located on the Atlantic, it is moments from the Indian River and Sebastian Inlet, two of the best fishing areas in Florida. It was a genuinely beautiful and relaxing stay. The perfect getaway. We can't wait to return.

• Liked — comfort in beautiful surroundings
  • Disliked — our unit had a tiny kitchen area (the smallest of any unit)
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank wah11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indialantic
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Port d'Hiver
#1 of 13 in Melbourne Beach
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront

Been to Oceanfront Cottages? Share your experiences!