“one of the BEST undiscovered spots I have ever stayed at.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indialantic
Oceanfront Cottages
Miami
“one of the BEST undiscovered spots I have ever stayed at.”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I have traveled the world and this is one of the best undiscovered spots to stay at that i have ever been to. #1 Robert is pleasure to get to know

#2 the place is immaculate!..I read an article recently that someone said it was not clean...that is very far from the truth. I've stayed now multiple times and from the time you walk in and the music is on to set your mood once you hit that bed it's like you are laying on a cloud. the pillows themselves are like NOwhere I have ever been.They are the softest most plush pillows you will ever see...better than the Ritz! I truly believe this is THE best nights sleep you will ever have.

#3 the VIEW is amazing!...you are on the quiet portion of the boardwalk and all you see is BLUE OCEAN just like in the photos.

Robert gives beach towels, chairs , and beach umbrella at NO additional cost. there is a washer and dryer for you to use. You have your own personal outdoor hot tub to use that they empty the water between guest stays(who does that???) if you want to cook out there is a grill at your disposal.

I do short term rentals in another city and I don't give as much as Robert gives here...this place is truly amazing! If you are ever in this area I would higly suggest you check this place out.
I GUARANTEE you will become a repeat customer as I am.

All the Best!

Room Tip: any room on the 2nd floor I would recommend just because you can see the ocean better. all the rooms...
7 Thank MiamiWayne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
melbourne, fl
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband surprised me with a relaxing weekend getaway, it happened to be right in our own back yard. We live close to Indiatlantic but just now discovered Oceanfront Cottages. We stayed in the Cayman Suite and had an awesome view of the ocean. The place is super clean and well decorated. I am ready to remodel my house so I can feel like I am still there. The staff is very friendly and ready to help with any of your needs. I am now suggesting to all my visiting friends and relatives to stay at Oceanfront Cottages. Great value for your money. So much like a home with all the comforts of vacation!! Thank you again for my weekend getaway!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and nicely decorated. We loves the view of the ocean!!
8 Thank EZPhotography
New York, NY
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Stayed a while back and the place is quite dated with numerous broken/missing items inside the room but the location was good. I have to give it 5 stars for location and we spent a lot of time at the beach.

The floor in the room was far from clean and the couches and end tables were not the cleanest either. If you are looking for a beachy feel then this is your place. Be careful of washing your clothes in the washer since the housekeeper uses bleach and if you do not run it through an empty cycle first (before you put your clothes in) after she is done your clothes will be ruined. Overall, the stay was not the worst or best I have had. My expectations were quite high since the photos on the website make it look 5 star but again it is dated. I also read the reviews on here but personal opinion is subjective so take mine with a grain of salt also. The owner was a great guy and always willing to say hi and ask how our stay was.

The weather was great but the choices of food in the area were high priced and was not worth the price we paid. I would stay away from Islands Fish Grill; it is high priced and their sides are a joke with the meal. Their 'Best Caesar Salad' in the area is also a joke, I could get better at McDonalds. Other places such as Skewers are trying to be high class but are failing. I would rate both about a 2-2.5 out of 5 stars on dining. The staff were nice but the food for the price was lacking and my wife and myself left hungry from numerous places and we are not big eaters nor are we overweight buffet goers.

We ate at 5 different places along that strip the above were those are located at and they all were far from ideal. I did find the best seafood in the area though. Indialantic Sea Food CO was my saving grace. They will cook just about anything they have on hand and it is fresh!!!!!! I got a steam pot of lobster and shrimp and it was the best I have ever had. I also ate 3 Mahi Mahi sandwiches for lunch and they were better than any 5 star place. If you go do not forget to stop here for fresh seafood cooked while you wait. The staff at this place were also top notch. Get a bag of 100 clams and them steamed for $26.00; how can you beat that!!!!

Room Tip: Stay in one of the upper rooms for the great view.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
14 Thank MikeNYCPlayer
Hernando, Ms
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Greetings from Hernando, Ms. This review is a love/hate review. I loved this place so much I don't want to share with the rest of the world because it is truly amazing!! There are no words to express how perfect Oceanfront Cottages are. We stayed in the Jamaica Suite and were steps to the Boardwalk. Mr. Robert and Ms Donna are truly wonderful people. You must go to Beachside Cafe for breakfast, The Green Turtle for lunch and Indialantic Seafood for fresh seafood to cook on the grill for dinner. If you pick up too many seashells, Pack-n-Parcel is the place to ship your things home. Wendy's & Bizzaro's Pizza(cash only) within walking distance. Most relaxing time we've ever had! Pictures truly are worth a 1000 words and Oceanfront Cottages lived up to our expectations right down to the turtle foot stool in our room! I miss Indialantic, Fl. Thank you Mr Robert for a wonderful place to stay and the wonderful memories we'll talk about forever! Lee and Mary Burks

Room Tip: Every room is facing the Atlantic ocean and has a view. I would pick any of them!
6 Thank ThinArnold
lONDON
Reviewed February 23, 2012

really nice place to stay.Staff were great. Everything is spotlessly clean. Excellent value for money. Very relaxing, lovely beach. several pretty good restaurants within walking distance. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank JOEHOLIDAYMAKER
Jacksonville, FL
Reviewed January 8, 2012

It's a rare thing these days to be able to trust a contract sealed with a handshake. Mr. Randazzo, owner of the oceanfront cottages has renewed our faith that doing business 'the old fashioned way' is still alive and kicking!
Not to mention the gorgeous property that oceanfront cottages is...that's well documented...I can't say enough, or give a stronger endorsement to an owner and establishment that truly care about their guest's comfort and satisfaction.
Bravo Mr. Randazzo...and bravo to the beautiful oceanfront cottages. (last visit Jan. 2012).

Room Tip: 2nd floor suites offer superior views
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
8 Thank travelguru54
Bournemouth
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My wife, myself and my 16 month old daughter stayed at Oceanfront Cottages in December and everything was perfect. Robert supplied a pack n play for my daughter and even convinced his daughter to lend some toys to my daughter of which she absolutely loved. The beach was 50 paces from the front door of the Bahama Suite which we stayed in. (I counted!) The apartment had everything that you needed, from Microwave, Blender, full cutlery and plates, coffee maker, Full oven and a large refrigerator to put everything in. Also your own gas BBQ round the back.

Our suite had two separate rooms, one lounge and one bedroom both with a nice flat screen TV in each room. The suite was very clean and we couldnt have asked for any more. There is a nice pool to relax in but was a little cold in December although I did have a couple of dips..There is also a laundry area which is complimentary which comes with soap etc and extra towels. There are also free beach umbrellas and beach chairs to use for those nice days relaxing on the beach.

Everything was great, the beach wasnt crowded, just nice and relaxing and a great place to relax and unwind.

What a place to find and Robert couldnt have been a better host - Thank you for macking our holiday so special.

Room Tip: Bahama Suite & Jamaica Suite are on the ground floor should you not want any stairs.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Robert M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indialantic
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Port d'Hiver
Port d'Hiver
#1 of 13 in Melbourne Beach
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront

Been to Oceanfront Cottages? Share your experiences!