“Good fish”
Review of Islands Fish Grill

Islands Fish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Islands Fish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I had been here before on a previous trip and came back. there is no on street parking so you have to park in the back and the entrance is a bit "iffy", but once you get in the place is fine. Fish was good as was the service. Our server was especially knowledgable on the specials and the menu in general. We followed a couple of his tips and all turned out well. This is a good reliable place to go in Melbourne

1  Thank radar50
There are newer reviews for Islands Fish Grill

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I called to place an order for the first and last time. I don't know if there was a dinner rush or what, but I called to place an order and the woman on the other end was extremely rude, and when I asked to speak to the manager, she hung up on me. They just lost a customer for good. I will not tolerate that kind of disrespect and sorry excuse for customer service. I'm unaware of who to call to alert them of what happened, so I'm writing a review, but I really don't understand how some one would treat a customer in such a manner.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Seafood is prominent in this place, but they had no snapper, (it was snapper season too), no sea bass either. Also were out of two desserts.
Food is okay, nothing special, prices are very high for amount of food you get, which isn't very much.
Wouldn't go back, plenty other seafood restaurants in the area with better prices.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

They have a wide variety of fresh fish. My wife and I both had Grouper. She had the Onion encrusted special and I had it blackened. My wife said it may have been the best Grouper dish she ever had and she has had a lot. Mine was excellent also. Ver fresh and delicious! Service was excellent also. I would highly recommend Islands Fish Grill for those seeking fresh fish and great service.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Their food and service is good but not outstanding. The vegetables are not very good but entrees are usually ok.