“If $$$ is a concern, ask for price if not obvious to you.”
Review of Islands Fish Grill

Islands Fish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Islands Fish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Melbourne,Florida
“If $$$ is a concern, ask for price if not obvious to you.”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Excellent food. Some prices are hidden. For example, when they give you the specials, pay attention and notice that prices were not given without asking. The prices are higher than what is on the menu. Also, when they say, the fish can be blakened, be prepared to pay extra. Although it does say that somewhere on the menu, but not on same page.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank 1Bruce1

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Where the locals eat”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Fresh, fresh fish prepared simply, if you like, or with innovative sauces. Service attentive and friendly. Reservations are a good idea.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank traveller49463
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fresh, great flavors, great service”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I went with 8 others in my family when we were in town for a family reunion, in early Jan. 2014. I ordered the grouper special, with crabmeat. It was an outstanding dish. Not only was the fish perfectly prepared and flavorful, but the serving of vegetables that came with the fish was generous, very fresh, and interesting without being weird. Another member of the group had the grouper, but not the special, and was quite pleased with it, and yet another member (don't recall what she had) said that she believed by the time she got to the end of 2014, she would still see this as one of the best meals she had all year. The service was attentive but not overly so, and the server responded well to questions from several in the group who have food intolerances. All in all a great meal and an excellent dining experience.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Anita B
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Another all time favorite..”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Never lets us down! Revamped menu, larger selection of fish daily than most establishments in area. Great service, super atmosphere, and the specialty is specific to the restaurant and is a delightful surprise!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Julie J
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“"I do not need customers like you" - Owner of Island Fish Grill”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have never written a review for any restaurant, but I had to write this!!! We live 5 minutes from Island Fish Grill. Over the past 15 years, we ate there occasionally (it was never terrific), but tonight will be my last. I ordered grouper with mango salsa. It was undercooked and I sent it back. My husband ate his meal, while I watched him and waited for another meal. I then received another plate of food and ate alone, while my husband watched. The manager never came over and when the bill came, no accommodation was made or even a cup of coffee offered for my inconvenience. As I left, I approached the manager and calmly shared how I felt. I would want to know this if I managed the business. I thought she would want the feedback. I told her that I was disappointed that she never came over or offered coffee or something. She said, "I am the owner. I stated to her, "then you should know to go talk with a customer when they are dissatisfied." She then raised her voice and said, "Your fish was not raw and I do not need customers like you." She continued screaming at me as I left the restaurant. I still cannot believe she did this. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO ANYONE!!! This happened in my own home town, I am completely blown away! DO NOT GO!!!! Linda from Melbourne Beach!

• Visited January 2014