“Great food friendly service”

Blueberry Muffin Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Indialantic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Indialantic, Florida
“Great food friendly service”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just moved to Indialantic, Fl. And have eaten here a few times already. Muffins are cooked fresh daily and are awesome. The rest of the items we have eaten have been prepared perfectly. The service has been first class all the way. Friendly and fast. Everyone seems very happy and talk to use like we are part of the family. This is our new favorite breakfast place and will keep going their as long as we are in Florida. Keep up the great work.

“Very friendly homey feeling”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We live about 50 miles from the restaurant but because we were shopping in Melbourne I was looking for a good breakfast spot. I stumbled upon this place from Trip Advisor which I always say has never let me down. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and plentiful for the price. My wife had an egg white omelette with spinach, mushrooms, onions, and salsa she deemed it delicious. My corned beef hash was from a can :( but everything else was outstanding excluding the blueberry muffin.

Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slavery is over”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Went there for breakfast, my Server was awesome "Selma" is her name, I don't know hos she does it. There was a woman there that is in the wrong business, one of the guests there told me she is the owner. Shame on you, Slavery was over decades ago, the owners obviously, do not know how to appropriate there staff. Yelling to the servers, yes all of them in front of the customer, wile Selma was taking our order this Manager/owner interrupted us at least 3 times, Something Selma needed to do for this slave driver. She obviously does not know the duty's of a restaurant manager, or how to behave. For me my family and friends to come in there again, this old fake blond crazy woman needs to leave. Food was great, our server gets 12 for putting up with that woman.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank John D
“Warm & welcoming !”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Food is wonderful . From the moment you are greeted at the door, the customer service is something to treasure. The restuarant is clean, the staff friendly and accommodating & the food great! We found it by accident on our second day at the beach and continued to eat there the rest of our stay. They are open for breakfast and lunch, but serve a full menu. This restuarant is defiantly worth a visit . Bon Appet! =^,^=

Visited September 2013
Louisville
“fantastic”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

can't beat the food or the price, get there early to avoid the crowd, everything we have had there in three trips was really good and fast

Visited August 2013