“Nice breakfast surprise”

Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Indialantic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I passed thus restaurant driving from our hotel and decided to give it a try. We lived it. Fast service and good food. Quaint country diner atmosphere. Her pecan waffles and my blueberry pancakes were perfect.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Fast, friendly service, the food comes out exactly right. The prices are average for the area of this restaurant. Highly recommend it to those folks that desire great service and great food.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I'm beginning to distrust Tripadvisor. This place had very good reviews but my experience was not good. Tables were open but it took a while to seat us. Waitress was nice but obviously overworked. Telling me there is a "backup" in the kitchen doesn't excuse very slow service. When the food did arrive it was bland and dull. Oh, and by the way, the blueberry muffins were dry and tasteless.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place is only open for breakfast and lunch and it is always busy. We had a short wait but it was worth the wait. Their muffins are so good. You will want to try this place.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My family and I love this place and always go there for breakfast when we are in Indialantic!!! Great home-cooked food, casual atmosphere and really nice people! I just had to buy one of their coffee mugs to use though out the year to remind me of my time in Florida with family.