“Best burgers in town!”
Review of Bummi Rummi Grill - CLOSED

Bummi Rummi Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy, Grill
Reviewed January 15, 2014

If you're craving a burger this is the place to get it. They are hand made to order and fresh and juicy. I've already told several people to go there and they've all said the same thing. Go there now, today if you are in the mood for a burger!

1  Thank ramgarden

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Nice family restaurant, appears to be run by a family very friendly and courteous. The portions of food are large and inexpensive. They have a fair selection of draft or bottled beer that is also reasonably. The meal was excellent excellent food!

1  Thank whiteowl62
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here based on previous reviews. We were looking for a healthy place to eat and the opportunity for that looked good here. They have a moderately large and varied menu. I ordered the catch of the day. The fish was a bit overcooked, but the cilantro lime rice and marinated carrots were fantastic. My wife ordered what she thought was a chopped salad, but was disappointed that she had to do a lot of cutting because the chunks of lettuce were huge and impossible to eat without cutting up the lettuce into much smaller pieces. The portions were certainly large and the prices reasonable. The server was wonderful, very sweet and full of personality. The restaurant was very clean and the atmosphere was average. It was good enough that I would like to go back and try some other items on the menu,

2  Thank JackofPBFL
Reviewed December 22, 2013

A friend and I stopped for an easy meal after shopping, and found the restaurant to be just right for what we were looking for. Great menu variety, in a pleasing atmosphere. It is larger than it appears from the outside, with good parking in back. We both really enjoyed the flavors of our food as well as the large portion sizes. We both took home enough for lunch the next day. The only thing I felt didn't make it perfect, was short staffing, but in a smaller restaurant, often one or two need to do the work of several to be competitive. The waiter was attentive and polite, it just took a little time for the food to be prepared. The prices are great, as was the food. Prepared as ordered, fresh. I'm anxious to go back and try some of the other menu choices.

1  Thank out2havefun
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Wonderful fresh food. Great service from the owner's children. Everyone was so nice and the food was generous and tasty. We will be back again soon.