We stayed there late November 2012, and what a beautiful location! The water was warm enough to play in, and the weather was beautiful! Ask for an ocean front room. You are ON THE BEACH - I mean, this place is ON THE BEACH!
Family friendly - the beach toys there are just grab and go. Chairs for taking to the beach and lounging. Pool was clean and warm. Just overall fantastic.
Rooms are CLEAN. The little kitchenette was just right for meals. The town is a gem too - fun little eateries, and not touristy feeling at all.
Watched the sun rise from the balcony many mornings - and watched dolphins playing in the surf.
Jacqui and the entire staff were just so pleasant. Thank you thank you for the great stay - we will be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suites on the beach vacation rentals with kitchenettes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Tuckaway Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuckaway Shores Hotel Indialantic
- Tuckaway Shores Indialantic