“Owner of this place knows how to treat acustomer and to keep them coming back, and the Food isspectacular!”

Bizzarro's Famous NY Pizza
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 12, 2009

My husband & I were given a tip to go to this placefor lunch, by the owner of OceanFront Cottages where we have had the pleasure to experience also.

At thisresturaunt wechose to eat outside on the lovely boardwalk tables. We had an unusual experience which the management difused for us imediately.

A man tied his dog to the table next to us andwent inside to use their bathroom, leaving the dog a nucense where it could jump at us!

My husbandtold the older gentleman who delivers food to outside tables and the gentleman took the dogs leash led away and said "This man hasbeen told twice that he could tie his dog downstairs outside, but not here by tables on our boardwalk.

He also when the same inappropriate customer placed his food on a table next to us where he could inappropriately stare and watch me.... another man's wife...

THe same employee picked up this man's meal moved it to another table far from my husband and I.

So often we have found staff of resturants are not willing to stick their neck out to do what is right!
These folks are gentlemen, great chefs! Do what is neccessary that all can enjoy the Delightful atmosphere that their location maintains!

Try their meatball sub!!! Hope you are hungry!!!! My husband and I split one!
It was so tasty and half filled each of us so full that we could hardly move!

We will return and hope you go too.... For everyone is Fed like King and Queen at Bizzaro's Famous NY Pizza!

Reviewed July 10, 2009

We've been coming down here for over ten years and Bizarro's was always the first meal we ate and this time I'd say skip it. Go to Wendy's next store, at least you'll be getting what you expect! I don't know what happened to this place but the pizza does not remotely resemble the same pies we've been enjoying for many years. Our first call on fourth of July we were told we couldn't order as they were closing=Though the place was packed with people. Our 2nd call for a pepperoni and white pie was taken without rudeness but the white pie smelled like a skunk and the pepperoni pizza, just pretty much tasteless and I'd say the crust was undercooked. Sad.

We're looking for a new pizza place in the area.

Reviewed May 14, 2009

Bizzaro's is definitely the best pizza on the beach ! Customer service is lacking, but hey.. it's not a 5 star sit down place either. The pizza is a tad greasy but that is how I like my pizza. I always eat at Bizarro's when I am on the beach !

Reviewed April 24, 2009

I visited Bizzaro Pizza last weekend. While I have to admit the pizza was great, the customer service was terrible. The man behind the counter was extremely rude to customers and employees alike.

4  Thank pciotta58
Reviewed March 24, 2009

The Pizza is delicious; however, the customer service met short. Born and raised in NYC, I found the pizza to be satisfying; however, the fellows behind the cash register had much to be desired in their customer service skills. They were somewhat aloof and appeared rude to include the female cashier who was drinking beer as she greeted customers. It is CASH only, otherwise, you get charge $2.50 fee to use the ATM and then another fee from your bank.

1  Thank brooklyngirl45