“Great Ice Cream”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Indialantic
Reviewed July 12, 2014

A bit pricey but well worth it! There is always a line but its worth the wait. Definitely a must while visiting Melbourne, FL

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed in Indialantic for a week - and my kids were so ready to go to Cold Stone. After a warm day at the beach we headed there and even they were disappointed. When teenagers pick up on bad service - take note. We did not go back.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was at the Cold Stone Creamery over the weekend and I watched a young man working there spray a cleaner onto a plexiglass or glass cover which still had food (toppings) underneath it and he proceeded to wipe the glass. I was amazed that this kid didn't think that the poisonous spray would get into the food! I'm definitely rethinking this ice-cream shop. I let him know how bad his actions were for the customers and he apologized; however, I bet the food (toppings) were still used for ice-cream cones, etc. I've written a review before and given this restaurant 4 and 5 stars now I definitely need to rethink this rating.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a typical Cold Stone Creamery. Staff was pleasant. Ice cream decent. Walkable to the ocean. If you've been to one, you've been to them all.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The other night I had a wonderful coffee ice-cream at the Cold Stone Creamery. I wish they had more locations; great ice-cream.

1  Thank Katie8200