“Very good but a bit expensive”

Around the World Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Indialantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My first experience. I am not a tourist so I clutch my wallet tighter than they do. I had an excellent latte (small) and a pear tart for $7.84. For me, that's a bit much for a mid-morning snack. The cafe is well designed and clean. The service is good. There is outdoor seating front (in the shade) and back (in the sun). Presumably you could bring your dog although Indialantic may not permit it. The menu selections span France to Greece and include India and Ukraine. Open every day for breakfast and lunch except Monday. If you are not cheap like me, you will love it. I will probably stick to Starbucks (a block away).

3  Thank stout-scarab

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had fabulous brunch here. Brunch was freshly made. My crepes were perfect. Atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. We look forward to returning again. Just wished we discovered this place earlier in our vacation.

3  Thank Jayblue
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped at this restaurant on a Sunday morning. They were understandably busy. However we stood there for about 5 minutes and no one acknowledged us. We were standing at the front counter so they didn't even know if we wanted a pastry to go or to sit down and eat. No one said hi to us or even made eye contact. We finally left and went to Scrambled Eggs. See review under Scrambled Eggs.

3  Thank Hippienerdbabe
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here just this morning and had a great experience! Good service, Coffee was delicious and strong, my omelet and his eggs were very good and the fresh bread was amazing! Can't wait to go back to try the crepes unfortunately they're closed Mondays. They were very busy but we didn't have to wait to be seated and didn't feel rushed during our meal. Wish I had a place like this at home!

1  Thank lmg0906
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We were looking for a place to have lunch, saw the place, checked the Tripadvisor reviews, and now we're very thankful to have trusted our fellow Tripadvisor reviewers. This place is small, but the owners are the nicest people you can find, and the food they're serving you is fresh, varied, and delicious. You may try a muffin if you're afraid of something more "ethnic," but let yourself get tempted with the borscht and you'll feel your taste buds jump up and down in glee. Their menu is eclectic, as they don't limit themselves to just Ukrainian or Lithuanian cuisines. We shared a strudel for dessert, and I don't think that next time we'll share again. I want my very own.
I am incredibly sorry not to live in the area. I would be there all the time. When I go back to Melbourne, I'll be sure to return, though. Try it, you'll understand.

2  Thank Jongeli