“Don't Drive By...Stop and get a wonderful surprise.”
Review of Cantina Dos Amigos

Cantina Dos Amigos
Ranked #17 of 62 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wonderful Mexican Restaurant, not located where you would think, Great selection and at very reasonable prices. Lunch setting outside is a real treat. Going inside is when you get the surprise of the real authentic restaurant. Great experience.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We ate at the cantina and enjoyed the salsa and chips. They gave me so much food. I could only eat half of it and had the rest the next day. We didn't have a microwave but surprisingly it tasted very good at room temp. We would go back.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

My family and friends come to Dos a couple times a month and it never fails! Service is always good and food even better. The white queso is unbelievable. When we went here today, I expected it to be crazy busy due to the holiday, but it was early (4:30pm) and we were seated promptly. Our server was awesome and the fajitas were great. My sister and I should have shared them, there was so much chicken and steak. The place started to get crazy busy but the service was still good. I recommend this place to anyone who is in the mood for traditional Mexican food and yummy churros

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Nothing special, but the food is good, portions are big and staff is friendly. We've been here several times and usually get one of the combo platters, however if you go experiment, the shrimp tacos are excellent.

1  Thank Steve J
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Expansive menu selection including lots of seafood and veg options. Plus 13 margarita choices (Sunday was 1/2 price margarita to boot). Very generous servings and casual, fun atmosphere. We had a party of nine including five kids and the service was very accommodating.

1  Thank ADL919