“They need better salsa...”
Review of Cantina Dos Amigos

Cantina Dos Amigos
Ranked #17 of 60 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Sunrise, Florida
“They need better salsa...”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I eat at a lot of Mexican restaurants... So when I go to a new one, my reviews are accurate. Let's start off with the salsa. In every Mexican restaurant the salsa has to taste authentic. The salsa we were served with our tortilla chips tasted like it was out of a can from the store with a hint of ketchup. Chips were great but salsa canceled that out. I ate the enchiladas and asked they use the verde sauce. Delicious with a good combination of rice and refried beans. So fix the whole salsa problem and this would move me to an excellent rating versus an average rating .

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MRuiz_12

georgia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My nephew, who lives in the area, recommended this location. Our first time, we sat outside and braved the storm...food was wonderful, service was great, our only complaint would be that we missed the "el cheapo" menu! Our second visit was just as good. We sat inside this time because it was STILL RAIN
ING! Still great food and great service! Would definitely recommend this place!

Visited June 2013
Douglas, GA
“Great Local Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Just ate here for the first time on July 4th and it was busy as expected. The service was excellent, the food was excellent, and everything else was fine. My table had the carne asada salad and the avocado salad with chicken as well as quesadillas and tacos and everything was great. The chips and salsa were average to good. My wife thought the salsa was excellent as she could tell it was fresh, but it was average to me. The only bad thing is if you order water expect to get that lovely chlorinated city water taste. Otherwise great restaurant that I would return to if craving Mexican. Also a bit of advice for anyone going there for the first time if you go in the back door (opposite side from the main road) you need to walk to the opposite side of the restaurant to check in. Hope this helped!

Visited July 2013
“Fun atmosphere and great food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for lunch. Great service. Great food. Great location. Margaritas were average but the food (seafood and beef burritos) were very flavorful.

• Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Taco City is the place to go”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

decent but nothing special. . .Salsa tasted like jarred elpaso. . .you would expect freshly made salsa. . tortilla shells were stale and beans weren't cooked. . two for one drink specials were the size of two shot glasses,

Visited June 2013