“Beautiful, Private and Spotless”

Oceanfront Paradise Resort
Reviewed September 11, 2011

As this motel has only eight units, we found the beach extremely private and our unit
spotless. Oceanfront Paradise Resort has been in Indialantic for years, and was a "homecoming" for us as we have moved from this area. Christina, the owner, was
delightful and helpful. Perfect for our Labor Day weekend, so we will be back to visit
soon. It's also nice to have the Blueberry Muffin just across the street.

J. Scott
Ocala, FL

Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank jANIE s

Reviewed July 13, 2011

I brought my 3 children (1yr, 8, and 10) to Florida to watch the shuttle launch. While trying to find an available hotel, I stumbled across the oceanfront paradise resort and even though they no rooms available for the launch date decided to give them a try for the few days before the launch. I am so glad I did. Our room (#6) was clean, comfortable, and just a short walk to a beautiful, basically deserted beach. Being able to close the bedroom door while my youngest napped and still have a living area for the rest of us was particularly pleasant. The kitchen was nice too--we stocked up at the local wal-mart and ate simple yet healthy meals. The owners watched over us to ensure our comfort and provided extras (like a beach umbrella to shade my youngest) to make our stay incredibly restful and pleasant. The dueling sand crabs at sunset, the diving pelicans by day, and all the waves my boys could have hoped for made for an idyllic stay. As mentioned before the staff is particularly sensitive to housekeeping around our schedule and the owner even delayed the final cleaning of our room so that my boys could get in one last swim before we left. I'm already planning our next family vacation here so that my husband can enjoy all that we experienced as well. Thank you Kaz and Krystina for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank zinnamom
Reviewed July 11, 2011

First, let me say, this kind of place is ideal for those who travel, who want to experience the place they stay. For those rude, selfish or "room-service" type, don't bother.

The owners are kind and 100% service oriented. I love how they would time the cleaning of our room with our schedule, not there's. And I rated a 4 instead of 5 just because we dealt with small bugs daily, no big deal though.
The private beach access is amazing! We think the beach is better than some you have to pay money to get into. Warm water, soft sand, shells, turtle activity and enough waves to body surf.
The place is so cute and comfortable. My husband and I are pretty particular about our sleep comfort and we had no complaints there. The living room is spacious and I love the table and chairs in the kitchen.
We chose this place because of it's kitchen. Though the toaster never pops up and the stove is temperamental, it's all character to us and they did work. The fridge is a little small if you are staying any length of time yet that just allowed us to keep fresher food around.
Kaz and Krystyna were so friendly, letting us borrow their personal possessions, to make our stay easier/more comfortable. We recommend this place to all guests and will definitely come back, if ever in Florida again.

Room Tip: Ask for room #5 for the best views.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hhtrainer
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Came here to see the shuttle launch that was originally scheduled for June 28th. It was rescheduled due to delays on Endeavor. The new launch date is July 8th... 2 days after our check out!

Krystyna (one of the owners) was able to work with us on extending our stay even though almost every hotel is booked up. She could have really jacked up the price for our stay as most hotels due near a shuttle launch but she didn't. We are so happy and relieved.

Beyond having wonderful management this place is truly a paradise. Full kitchen to go with a cozy inviting room. Feels more like a little home honestly. Never want to stay in a regular hotel again.

Lastly, to have the ocean at your doorstep for the price per night you pay is a steal.

Though we live in Washington state both my wife and I hope to return to this cozy little paradise and we wish the management continued happiness and success.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WyattFNEarp
Reviewed June 22, 2011

Coming to Florida for a 4 night stay, I was a little unsure when I made the reservations, wondering if it was as sweet, quaint, quiet and "old Florida" as it appeared on-line, it absolutely was!!
The motel and grounds are impeccably clean and well maintained, the hotel sits right on the ocean with it's own private access to the beach. When on the beach, it is as if it is a private beach, even on the weekend it was not crowded.
The owners are a wonderful couple who did everything to make our stay a true pleasure, even let's us use their portable beach chairs and umbrella during our entire stay.
I wholeheartedly recommended this hotel for thinking of traveling to the Melbourne-Cocoa Beach area!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Hawkp
Reviewed May 30, 2011

The owner of this resort was very rude. When she showed us our room she instantly started with all of the DON'T DO THIS, DON'T DO THAT. You cant open the windows, you can't open the back door and Dont' bring sand in. I chose this place because it was on the ocean and I wanted to be able to hear the ocean while inside.They advertised WIFI and that didnt even work. Definitley not a friendly place to stay! I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2011

The best thing about this motel is its location right on the beach between an unoccupied home and a multilevel condo. It is an older 8 room motel with 4 units on each side of the property. The beach is fantastic with lots of soft sand before the water. There are also sea shells that get washed up by the surf, but not so much that it creates problems walking along the water. The beach does not get crowded due to the small size of the motel and the vacant house next door. The motel is operated by a retired husband/wife who do everything related to running the motel and are nice people. It is not a fancy motel and has no pool. It does have lounge chairs in the grass outside the rooms that can be put on the beach. If you ask, they can also provide a small beach umbrella for shade. The price is reasonable. We stayed there for 3 nights in late April, 2011 in hopes of seeing the shuttle launch. Since it did not go off, we stayed and relaxed. There is nothing exceptional about the motel. The rooms are nice but simple. Ours had a small kitchen with table/chairs, a living room with TV, and a separate bedroom with bath. The condition of the motel was average. The roof on our unit needed new shingles. The deadbolt in our door did not work (it did have a chain for the door).

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the beach end for best view.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Billes49
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indialantic
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Tuckaway Shores Resort
Tuckaway Shores Resort
#1 of 5 in Indialantic
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place

Been to Oceanfront Paradise Resort? Share your experiences!