Beach Tropics Motel
$145
Sea Scape Motel - Oceanfront Getaway(Indialantic)(Great Value!)
$99
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Beach House Motel(Indialantic)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice pooldisney worldwould stay againdouble bedclean roomsnext yearflat screen tvcoffee makervacationbeachoceanratessistersunits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Beachfront location at reasonable prices but...
- advertised wi-fi internet does not work in all the rooms.
- room was quite small and in need of some considerable repairs, the bottom of our bed was rotting.
- there was a microwave in the room but it was not working properly.
- their no refunds policy strikes us as some of ammenities that drew us to this place were the microwave and wi-fi internet.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Andre_Alho
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We have never even seen a motel room this small. There is no room to bring your suitcase in with two beds. The property was reasonably clean, but no ice maker on property . It is not a horrible motel and when availability is limited on the Indialantic beach it's an acceptable stay. But if there are other options, use them.

Room Tip: I believe there are larger rooms on the beachside.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kristinem61
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I had a nice, clean, quiet, comfortable stay at the Beach Tropics Motel.
The only thing I heard was the ocean!!!
Very reasonably priced, and within minutes of many places to eat.
The check-in and check-out process was with pleasant, professional staff.
The room was super clean, the bed was comfortable, and there was plenty of hot water.
LOTS of clear channels to watch on the flat screen TV.
There is a microwave, a mini fridge, and a table with 2 chairs.
You park right outside of your door.
Nice pool and lounging area, and you have direct access right onto a beautiful beach!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark F
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Traveling through from Va and found this place. It was right on the beach, nice size pool as well. The room was nice, and clean, very clean. The manager John, was great and helpful. The price, the clean rooms, nice people. Really enjoyed our stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn U
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I found this Gem through another Hotel that was booked up when I arrived. Rudy met me at the office and checked me in quickly. He also gave me info on places for food and entertainment in the area. I was pleasantly surprised there was no carpet just nice clean tile floors. The King size bed, microwave, coffee maker, Flat Screen T.V and mini fridge were a welcome sight as well! I like the fact that Rudy lives on the property and no unregistered guests are allowed! I felt safe! The pool and sun deck area overlooks the ocean, NICE! It is an older Hotel but you can't beat the price, TRUST ME , I looked at many other places! It was very quite and within a two Block walking distance to the Main Street going over the hwy 192 bridge. Lots of shops and Restuarants. I will stay here again when I visit! Hope Rudy is still there! It means a lot to have someone who is PLEASANT and truly cares about the cleanliness of the rooms and safety of his guests! I was happy to leave a nice tip for him, as I own a Cleaning business and value his services!

Room Tip: The Oceanfront Efficiency is the BEST room available! Minimum stay required!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo