“Watch your tab”

Lou's Blues
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is right next door to Doubletree, Crown Plaza and Hilton. People staying in those hotels definitely need to know about Lou's Blues!
Palm Bay, Florida
“Watch your tab”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

In fairness I must say the service was not bad, the food was average, but watch your tab. I checked mine and was charged for things that we did not order. That being said, the entertainment was pretty good and the crowd was fun but a bit on the older side. They also seemed to allow people to way over drink. Several women on the upper floor were extremely inebriated and rowdy and no one seemed to care as they continued to be served. My suggestion would be to stop by there for lunch as siting on the top outside deck provides a great ocean view.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Dennis W

London, United Kingdom
“A Very Enjoyable Evening”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stopped here for a couple of beers and some bar food as I was overnighting at the nearby Hilton. I sat at the bar upstairs and enjoyed some music from the band that was playing. The staff were very friendly and provided very good service. The bar snacks very tasty and good value. The beer was pretty good too.
I hope to visit again if my travels take me through Melbourne.

• Visited February 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
“No service or attention”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Arrived around 730 on a Thursday evening to find the place pretty busy - good sign. We grabbed a table on the upper floor. After waiting for service for 10 or 12 minutes and not getting so much as a smile, wink or wave it became evident it was time to go.

On a funny note - we watched a large tray of food come up for deliver to a table. The bartender took the tray from the kitchen staff and then proceeded at walk by 5 or 6 tables asking them if it was the food they ordered Do yourself a favor and skip this place

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Greg R
Aiken, SC
“A much more 'mature' crowd”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

The beer was cold, the bar seafood was good, wholesome quality, the bartenders and servers were friendly. Could have done without the karaoke. Nice view of the Atlantic from the second floor deck. Moderately priced.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank hardworking19
Lakeland, Florida
“Fun guaranteed!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Every time my husband and I are in Melbourne, we stop by. We went there twice, including last Saturday night and it was awesome! They have live music after Karaoke. The bands that play there are great! The crowd there is mixed and everybody have fun together, respecting the difference of age.
I can't wait to go back to Melbourne to spend another Saturday night at Lou's Blues and have tons of fun!

Visited February 2014