“Good food”

West Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Food was great, service was great, the table was very uneven, drinks spilt due to this several times. A local place, with good food, only thing I would say could be improved would be the interior and decor, but they have a good thing going for them with the great food and great service.

• Visited August 2014

“Jonesin'for raw oysters”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

My hubby loves raw oysters. We had read the reviews on TA and decided to try it. Very enjoyable experience. He had raw oysters and seafood gumbo. I had crab cake burger. Very good. We would go back again in a minute.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“After beach dinner”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We went directly across from paradise beach for dinner. The Bunkys trio with your three choices of seafood was good ($25). Children's drinks were not included with meal and were typical soft drink price. Cool atmosphere.

Buford, Georgia, United States
“Still the BEST!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I remember this place from when I lived in the area in junior high and high school. It was one of the reasons seafood became my favorite food when I was growing up. I recently made a trip back (first time since I left in 1988). Bunky's is now in a different location than I remember, but the food is EVEN BETTER!!! Since 1988, I have compared all other seafood to Bunky's. I HAD to go there when I finally returned to town. I must admit that I was afraid I might be disappointed after so long and also being aware that I am much more grown with far more sophisticated taste than when I was fifteen years old. The food BLEW ME AWAY! Make absolutely sure to try the grouper!

Additionally, the staff was super nice and very helpful. Our waitress was the BEST! If you are looking for a snooty and pretentious place, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for the best seafood EVER at a reasonable price, this is definitely your place.

In summary, Bunky's is my favorite seafood restaurant in the world so far (and I have been to MANY). This place is a must visit on the Space Coast. It Is one of the few reasons I am considering moving back after all these years.

Does anyone need a great technical project manager down there? I'll move tomorrow to be close to Bunky's!

• Visited May 2014
Concord, North Carolina
“Great Bartenders!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I went to kill an hour or so while my boys were at the movie. I sat at the bar. I wasn't the only alone female which was great! The bartenders were so very nice and attentive. I had the mahi taco special which was pretty good. I had a well made amaretto sour which is rare for most bars. I had fun in this welcoming atmosphere.