“Buzztime trivia, happy hour and raw bar”

Bunky's Raw Bar & Seafood Grille
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Buzztime trivia, happy hour and raw bar”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This little raw bar/tavern/restaurant has a great happy hour and it only about 1/2 mile from the Doubletree Suites Hotel. We like to play Buzztime trivia and they have a huge fan base there. We had fun, had ice cold beer, and some of the best oysters Rockefeller ever along with plump peel and eat shrimp.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank peanutsNewYork

Victoria Harbour, Canada
“Great All Around”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We watched the Super Bowl from at this establishment, which teemed with atmosphere. I dined on the best oysters in a half shell that I have ever eaten. The service was fantastic and the ambience second to none. A nice place for a fun evening or a good meal.

Melbourne, Florida
“Caution”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Decided to close office at lunch time and take everyone out to this place. All three ordered Grouper fingers, everyone had diarrhea before suppertime.

• Visited January 2014
Indiana
“My go to grill and bar for oysters, friendly service, fish dip.... where locals eat!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

For awhile I thought Bunky's would lose its luster; there would be no edge, nothing special. But yesterday confirmed again, I love this place. Great steamed or raw oysters, great fish dip, good value on shrimp, great wings (yes, I've had them all and most this week!) and value beer pricing. Truly for many people this is there neighborhood seafood place and pub. Don't expect fancy. But kids are welcome and seem to love the fish tanks.

Beer prices are happy hour until 6, and the current promotion (for more than a year) whatever beer you are drinking at 5PM the next one of the same is on them.

While the price on oysters increased ($18 for 13 today) they are big, Blue Point oysters from New England and we have had some local oysters recently that were much smaller - so these are worth the price.

The guy next to me, who kindly moved over so we could sit at the bar to be greeted by bartender Ron, was from Hollywood, Florida and said every time he is in the area he comes to Bunky's because the food is so good.

I have had other dishes besides what I describe but not in a while so I cannot comment as I eat the oysters and shrimp or wings.

• Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Florida
“Excellent wings!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I've been going to Bunky's off and on for many years and through three different moves. Over the years, I've seen the quality go up and down. Their current location in Indialantic is the best they've had yet. The food and service has improved significantly. I always enjoy the oysters… Bunky's has always been my favorite location for oysters… raw… steamed… cooked… they're always great.

The last couple of times I've gone, I've had their wings. They have a great variety of flavors, the wings a the biggest… and… they were PERFECTLY cooked. I was impressed!!!!

• Visited December 2013