“Local's seafood and cold beer place -- like a Florida Cheers bar!”

Bunky's Raw Bar & Seafood Grille
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Indiana
“Local's seafood and cold beer place -- like a Florida Cheers bar!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've loved this place for nearly 20 years. Ron, the bartender, knows me even if I don't show up for 2 years! Good prices, cold or hot peel-and-eat shrimp, Steamed or raw oysters on the half-shell, best smoked fish-dip I know of, delightfully tacky atmoshere. Great happy hour prices. Food is made while you wait and in your sight. A place cannot stay in business this long without delivery quality to regulars and Bunky's does just that. Actually everything I've ever eaten at Bunky's I've fully enjoyed. This place is one reason I return to this area! It's like home!

• Visited January 2013

Rockledge, Florida
“Great service and great food”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Bunky's is very homey, down to earth restaurant. The waitresses are excellent along with the food. Everything is always fresh and hot. Made when you order. The oysters are outstanding as well. The aquariums are beautiful as well.

• Visited February 2013
Pelham, Alabama
“Good raw and cooked”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Loved the oysters and fish! The atmosphere was low key, laid back. It's in a stripmall but don't let that scare you. My hotel, Hilton, recommended it!

Visited January 2013
Indialantic FL
“BEST FOOD IN BREVARD COUNTY”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Ok so thank you Facebook for introducing me to this place and it's owners!!! This place is probably the best food in the area. The owners are onsite quite a bit and always have stories to tell and new items to try. They make all their own sauces and let me tell you the WINGS are the BEST I have ever eaten!! Have tried a lot of wings and these are amazing. I like it hot to I order Wipeout mixed with Honey Bourbon BBQ...OMG to die for!!! The hotter sauce Tsunami sounds hot so I have been to scared to try it ...yet!!
Everything we have had has been terrific. French dip sandwich, my mom had the chili dog(she thought the chili was too spicy I tasted it and loved it) the chicken...and a new item the coconut shrimp!! Never have I had such tasty shrimp and I eat a lot of shrimp. It was moist and had a delicate breading which they do by hand...no frozen stuff here!! Their accompanying sauce which too was homemade was YUMMY!!
OK but the french fries...need a paragraph all their own. I am not a big fan of fries but when I tasted these I was blown away!!! They rinse them for like 2 hrs they said and OHHHHHH the seasoning they use on them...not your typical all season that most places use...it was terrific!!
We have referred SO many people and have dates with our friends to get them to try it...ask for their loyalty card and you will be eating a free meal in no time.
The bar is great with just beer and wine but that is enough for us. The draft beer was fresh and cold and they have several types.
All is all a MUST try. Kinda hard to find if you dont come and stay on Lake Washington Road because the strip mall they are in only has a sign on the street on that side...I would definitely suggest they get another sign for Wickham Rd entrance as well. There is outside seating and tho I have not tried it for desert they have a FRIED PB&J!! I hear it is to die for!!
Stop in..like them on FB and enjoy you WILL come back again!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Wings!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Not a regular. Went in for the wings. Really good wings. I'm a bar food foodie and I would recommend this palce.

Visited December 2012