“Great Clams”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Need mojitos and espresso... Otherwise the food was great. A little noisy but it is a sports bar. Small salad and a dozen steamers makes a great meal. The seared tuna salad was outstanding.

Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is dark and cheaply furnished but it's about what I expect Beach side. Full of local slackers. The food was pretty good though. I had the seared tuna with scallions over rice and my wife had a burger. Service was very good.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Oysters are their specialty. Wife likes them fried, Everything served was tasty and the beer was cold. What else could you want?

Reviewed July 2, 2012

This was a pretty good place to eat. Staff was very friendly & prompt. Calamari was great, seafood gumbo was decent & oysters were good. My husband found a tiny pearl in his.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

It was just all right but I would not visit them again. I thought being in Florida I would get some of the best seafood.... OMG! how wrong could I be. I could have fried shrimp and scallops better... they were over-cooked and chewey. I visited on Mothers Day and it wasnt busy so I don't know what the excuse was. I had to wait until I returnded to MI to get properly cooked seafood, How sad.