“For the Vegetarian and the Omnivore”

The Jungle Organic Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Delicious food for vegan, vegetarian, or omnivore. There were a number of good options for a vegetarian. For the meal I had a cup of delicious soup and an outstanding tomato flavored polenta that was billed as a side for the sandwiches. My non-polenta eating husband and I cleaned the dish of polenta. His fresh fish was not quite as good as he had elsewhere (The Beach Shack on Ocean Avenue), but better than other local options.

We both found the drinks (margarita and sangria) to be rather weak and lacking in flavor.

There are newer reviews for The Jungle Organic Restaurant

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great soups and salads.I wound eat here everyday if I could.We have been going there for years
my wife and I just love it. Always fresh and alwawy good.

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We are from up north and come down to vacation every year in this area. This store has saved us! Great healthy organic food and groceries. Love that they have added the pre-made area so easy to grab and go to the beach. They have great veggie bugers & soups. So happy you are here!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

The restaurant was closed but we bought a take away - and while the food was really tasty it was rather expensive - I know organic ingredients and no preservatives will push up the cost we felt it went way too far for noodles (but they did taste good)

Reviewed December 22, 2012

While the restaurant is located in a strip mall, the ambiance inside is wonderful. Lush greenery and waterfalls create a very peaceful dining experience. The prices are very reasonable and the food is excellent. We ordered the burger and the salmon bruschetta. Both were light, healthy, and filling. The service was great. We can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank honeymooners121812