Tripadvisor
Indialantic

“So good we ate there twice!”
Review of Beachside Seafood

Beachside Seafood
Ranked #22 of 57 Restaurants in Indialantic
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Low country boil for lunch was so good (and such great value) we ate there two days running. My husbnad raved about the crawdads and the portions were generous.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Gill C
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent New England Clam Chowder and the Scallop appetizer was fantastic !!! The Triple Shrimp was fresh and well prepared, loved the corn, potatoes and garlic toast. Good Service and a cool interior design. Lots of fun menu items to try out on our next visit. We'll be back and we hope you like it as much as we did !

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 9, 2019

We had lunch at the Beachside Seafood Cafe in Indialantic in early November. The food was excellent. They specialize in a country seafood boil which my wife had. I opted for a standard fish and chips. Both were excellent. The service was friendly, prompt, helpful and cheerful. The cafe was clean, orderly and very nice. Its a bit hard to find as highway A1A is under construction. Look behind the Dunkin Donuts store in the northern part of Indialantic. Really nice food and great people.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank James W
Reviewed November 5, 2019

First visit was delightful. Not a lot of atmosphere, but food made the visit a success. Wife fit fish and chips, I got Dungeness Crab. It was delicious! I don't know how they got the most tender corn on the cob, but it was the best I've ever had in a restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank Einstein4
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband had been wanting to try Beachside Seafood so we decided to go. We arrived at about 4:50 pm and there were about 4 other tables seated to include a larger party of around 7-8. We were directed to sit anywhere and then our server Caleb met with us almost immediately. He took our drink order and told us he was the only server and there was only one cook, and asked for our patience. We never had to wait for Caleb to return and he was very attentive. Within 10 minutes 2 more servers arrived.

My husband and I both had the N.E. Clam chowder, which was very good. Not too thick or thin and very tasty with a lot of clams. We then both had the #1 seafood boil basket ( lobster tail, scallops, shrimp, as well as the accompliments of potatoes, corn on the cob and sausage). The spices offered are either mild or spicy butter. I opted for the mild and my husband the spicy. The spicy wasn't very spicy at all but it had a slight Cajun bite.

The boil baskets were drenched in the spices butter. The only less than great comment I can say about the food was the lobster tail was a bit over cooked and more chewy than I have ever had before, but not uneatable.

The service Caleb provided was impeccable. When the bill arrived there was an extra charge on the bill which was a service charge of less than 1% if a credit card was used for payment. I asked about it and Caleb said it was the program (to cash out) that was used, possibly so people would use cash and not cards. Not a deal breaker, but just be aware of this if you plan on going.

All in all a great experience and we will return.

Date of visit: October 2019