“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Indialantic, Florida
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is a restaurant for the taking. You have a great atmosphere, FOOD is absolutely delicious and the bolognaise is DELICIOUS. Have you ever wanted to go to a restaurant where you felt like part of the family? Well here you, feel that way. Everyone is courteous and really care about their patrons. I, for one, love going every week if I can. If not, I definitely try to go for desert.

Being from Boston, we would go to one restaurant because I am a picky eater and want my beef near perfection. I never thought I would find that again, but I did!!! I've been to Djons, Chart House and quite a few others and, hands down, SCOTT'S on FIFTH is the best.

• Visited June 2014

Melbourne, FL, USA
“First time ever dissappointed...”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I LOVE this gem on 5th Avenue in Indialantic. We went for my birthday dinner last night and, as always, the service was excellent and we weren't rushed. Love the owners and usually adore the food. Had a Pinot Noir from Sonoma and loved it.
We started with the wonton appetizers, YUM, and enjoyed them as always. Then, things got strange... I ordered the Pasta Bolognese appetizer as my entrée (not a big eater) and my husband ordered the Lobster Linguin entree.
When the entree's arrived, I dove in expecting yumminess and instead, the Bolognese sauce tasted sour! My palate is good, but I really couldn't taste exactly what was wrong, maybe didn't care of how much wine or type of wine used in the sauce, maybe the wine wasn't cooked off enough, but it was definitely sour. Then, I tried my husband's dish as he also didn't love it. OMG, so overly sweet. I know I'd just had sour, so tried to drink water to cleanse my palate, but I didn't like his dish any better than mine.
I don't know why we didn't say anything as I'm usually not shy. Maybe I just didn't want to hurt my husband's feelings on my birthday, so I just ate the penne with whatever small amount of sauce that clung to it, which made it edible.
My husband had cracked pepper added to his dish to combat some of the sweetness and he seemed happier.
I know lobster is sweet, but that dish really needed balance. Acid of some sort.
Anyway, I still LOVE this restaurant but will avoid those dishes in the future. Their lobster ravioli has been excellent, so don't avoid all things lobster and, perhaps, the chef just had an off night, or we did.
Just a warning for those who go soon. GO ANYWAY and enjoy all else on the wonderful menu.

• Visited June 2014
“One of my favorites. Always top rated.”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I've been here several times and it's always good. I like the escargot done in the traditional style with plenty of garlic, fresh herbs and butter. I've had steaks; always cooked precisely to order and my favorite "Lobster Fra Diavolo"
The lobster is offered on a bed of pasta with a spicy tomato sauce and accompanied with mussels and shrimp. Don't ask for extra spicy unless you mean it. This may be a "special" item.
Service is attentive and the wine list is well thought-out. Scott's has liquor and a nice selection of brandies and Cognacs. Save room for the home-made coconut cream pie.

• Visited January 2014
Indian Harbour Baech, Florida
“Great Place”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

One of my favorite restaurants. The owners always stop by the table to make sure everything is excellent.

• Visited February 2014
Sleaford, United Kingdom
“best meal in town”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

A very high quality restaurant, particularly in its location in Indiatlantic, a very quiet Florida corner. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinners and the service. To be recommended.

• Visited April 2014